• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.24g] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Hmm what's the list of items the next update might bring so far?
The town/forest village near the school and minigames with h events in it around the village, and a museum where you can "sell" your h memories or story stills as a CG painting to help out the owner.

lupus89

Nov 8, 2017
Long time lurker here, that's been at the lava-platforming puzzle in this room for over an hour and is so infuriated trying to figure it out that I'm making my first post. How do you do this one? It only gives you 2 spells to use, and you have to use them on both of the yellow crystals along the way (the screen only shows one, there's another off to the right), so by the time you get to the end where the turquoise crystal is, there's no way to hit it; it's too high to jump up and smack it, there's no ledges or anything else to stand on (you can't jump high enough to stand on the spikes, I've tried), and the platform that raises you up at the end doesn't go high enough. It feels like there's a double-jump or some other mechanic that I should have by this point that I just don't that is making this impossible to complete, and the game gives no indication that I'm missing something I should have, so what in the freaking hell do I do here?

Reactions: Neet loser

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Long time lurker here, that's been at the lava-platforming puzzle in this room for over an hour and is so infuriated trying to figure it out that I'm making my first post. How do you do this one? It only gives you 2 spells to use, and you have to use them on both of the yellow crystals along the way (the screen only shows one, there's another off to the right), so by the time you get to the end where the turquoise crystal is, there's no way to hit it; it's too high to jump up and smack it, there's no ledges or anything else to stand on (you can't jump high enough to stand on the spikes, I've tried), and the platform that raises you up at the end doesn't go high enough. It feels like there's a double-jump or some other mechanic that I should have by this point that I just don't that is making this impossible to complete, and the game gives no indication that I'm missing something I should have, so what in the freaking hell do I do here?
The trick is to only use your spells on the 2 crystals that can not be reached for a melee hit (the one at the end and the yellow one before it)

It's quite a difficult puzzle until you figure out the method.

For myself though at this point I've played through the game enough times that I just use the Cheat plugin to turn on Infinite Jumps and Disable Acid Damage to skip this puzzle and the rising lava puzzle (the one with the spikes, ladders, moving walls and 2 chests)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lupus89

Nov 8, 2017
The trick is to only use your spells on the 2 crystals that can not be reached for a melee hit (the one at the end and the yellow one before it)

It's quite a difficult puzzle until you figure out the method.
I knew this would happen as soon as I broke down in anger & posted about it, but I was so riled up by this room that I said fuck it: I'd tried over and over and over to hit the first yellow crystal with a melee on the way down and it never worked, and I tried on the second yellow one a few times and it never worked, so I made the assumption that you had to use spells on the 2 yellow ones and were left to melee the last one somehow. I read your post, went back in and tried to smack the first yellow.... and it worked. Kept my gobsmacked disbelief in check somehow and completed the rest of it on my first attempt.

Why & how it worked only after complaining publicly here about it and not on the other dozen or so times I tried to melee that 1st yellow, who the heck knows - it's probably magic, or some kind of twisted schadenfreude by Fate or something. Either way, at least that's actually behind me now.

Thank you.

Reactions: TTsuyuki

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
I knew this would happen as soon as I broke down in anger & posted about it, but I was so riled up by this room that I said fuck it: I'd tried over and over and over to hit the first yellow crystal with a melee on the way down and it never worked, and I tried on the second yellow one a few times and it never worked, so I made the assumption that you had to use spells on the 2 yellow ones and were left to melee the last one somehow. I read your post, went back in and tried to smack the first yellow.... and it worked. Kept my gobsmacked disbelief in check somehow and completed the rest of it on my first attempt.

Why & how it worked only after complaining publicly here about it and not on the other dozen or so times I tried to melee that 1st yellow, who the heck knows - it's probably magic, or some kind of twisted schadenfreude by Fate or something. Either way, at least that's actually behind me now.

Thank you.
Universe just fucking with you, had a couple of times that happened to me lol.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

Thank you.
Out of curiosity, do you have Double Dodge and Long Staff equipped? They can help when in a panic with reaching crystals that seems just out of reach.
  • Long Staff (or whatever it's called): Increases the melee range.
  • Double Dodge: Can dodge in the air twice, effectively akin to a triple jump (if the second and third jumps don't add height)

lupus89

Nov 8, 2017
Out of curiosity, do you have Double Dodge and Long Staff equipped? They can help when in a panic with reaching crystals that seems just out of reach.
  • Long Staff (or whatever it's called): Increases the melee range.
  • Double Dodge: Can dodge in the air twice, effectively akin to a triple jump (if the second and third jumps don't add height)
I had both equipped, yeah. It definitely seems like it was just a bit of what Marc1551 said - the universe just fucking with me.

Double Dodge is indeed extremely useful; especially so in the game's ladder sections, I've found. Like, no matter what enhancers I swap in & out for whatever I wanna mess around with, that's the one I always leave on.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I feel like I've ruined my knowledge in that puzzle.

I struggled with it so much I eventually made it through learning you can melee everything and only using a shot for the final switch. I still don't know how it's supposed to be done normally. You can smack the first switch and sprint and jump up before the lava burns you though it's a 50/50 for me. I can jump and midair attack the next switch on the way down due to an enhancement you learn elsewhere. Can quickly crawl, then sprint before the lava burns you, or quickly recover if it does, jump up and then melee that switch before the platform burns beneath you, where you can land on the platforms before you and quickly jump before it registers as lava and land on the two little lifting blocks, and then you can charge up the final arrow to hit that switch.

If there's a safe way to do it every time I'd love to learn. I've just figured out ways to do it by running into a wall several times until it works.

klata69XXX

Jun 24, 2023
I've found a beepinex mod to remove the mosaic censor, but i dont know how to install it, anybody can help?
Mod link

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I've found a beepinex mod to remove the mosaic censor, but i dont know how to install it, anybody can help?
Mod link
Both Cheat plugins available already have that and more (here and here)

If you only want the de-censor, use kumarin's and ignore the keybinds.

But, if this one you found is what you really want to use, grab the dll file from the release and put it in BepInEx\Plugins Don't bother, doesn't work. Use either Cheat plugin instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: klata69XXX

klata69XXX

Jun 24, 2023
FOR YOU LINUX USER WHO IS HAVING PROBLEM WITH BEPINEX
I don't know how, but i manage to fix the bepinex loding with wine.
If you try to use bepinex in Linux it won't work, because wine don't load it, so I was trying to deal with it, and I fix this problem, but how?
I remove completely wine from my OS and installed wine from wineHQ(Staging Branch), I started the game to force wine download mono
and geck, I close the game and typed winecfg in the terminal, I add the follow DLLS:
d3d11 - d3d12 - d3dx9 - dxgi - msvcr120 - vcruntime140 - winhttp
after that i typed the follow commands in the terminal
inside the game folder

export WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp=n"
wine GAME.exe
export WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp=y"
wine GAME.exe
unset WINEDLLOVERRIDES
wine GAME.exe

And jackpot, the mods from bepinex works.
I'm using Ubuntu 22.04 the Jammy version

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
gotta ask
this game has been leaning towards weird content like prostitution and that kind of stuff right?
not so much monster sex

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes