• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.24g] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Help I've reinstalled everything 3 times and pressing F1 did nothing... I'm running v0.24g and here are the BepInEx logs if they are of any help:

[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - AliceInCradle (16/10/2023 2:57:24 PM)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity v2020.3.25.10195328
[Info : BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.17020
[Info : BepInEx] Supports SRE: False
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info : BepInEx] 1 patcher plugin loaded
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info : BepInEx] 2 plugins to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [AliceInCradleCheat 0.24.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Configuration Manager 17.1]
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.DeclaredMethod: Could not find method for type nel.gm.UiGameMenu and name runEditMap and parameters
[Error :AliceInCradleCheat] Patch AliceInCradleCheat.EnableFastTravel failed!
[Info :AliceInCradleCheat] Plugin AliceInCradleCheat is loaded!
I get that same warning and error, but everything else is working for me except for the EnableFastTravel cheat.

Try editing the BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg file and change the following entry under [General]:
Code:
Show config manager = F1
from F1 to another key.

Also try updating Configuration Manager to the latest version.

The warning and error should still be there regardless though as that will require a patch.

The Access Fast Travel Anywhere cheat was kinda buggy when it was working though...

asahi124

Nov 19, 2023
I get that same warning and error, but everything else is working for me except for the EnableFastTravel cheat.

Try editing the BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg file and change the following entry under [General]:
Code:
Show config manager = F1
from F1 to another key.

Also try updating Configuration Manager to the latest version.

The warning and error should still be there regardless though as that will require a patch.

The Access Fast Travel Anywhere cheat was kinda buggy when it was working though...
I changed it but it does nothing. I've also reinstalled the cheat, configuration file, and BepInEx separately to no avail

EDIT: I managed to get it working on my bootcamp macbook, but no luck on my pc sadly

Last edited:

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021

No wonder the update is taking long, dev planning to add mini games around the town sheesh.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Cow licking... Cool... so when will storm turn them into monstrosities.
Wonder so too since from the translation of the page the buttom/ground part of the town is thick with the magical fog so i bet the animals there are already corrupted. I wonder if the mini game changes depending on the weather and danger level.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't drink milk from a magical sludge monster, even if it does take the form of a cow

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Ok I've got to know. How much content am I missing out on because I'm playing this like a gamer? I know there was one time where I wasn't reloading battles I lost and I got a diary entry while sitting on the seat.

I'm too busy farming mega chests of 5* ingredients and increasing my inventory to +50 spaces.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Ok I've got to know. How much content am I missing out on because I'm playing this like a gamer? I know there was one time where I wasn't reloading battles I lost and I got a diary entry while sitting on the seat.

I'm too busy farming mega chests of 5* ingredients and increasing my inventory to +50 spaces.
Not much just follow story but there is secret bosses and harder versions of the mobs locked behind the danger level, just gotta explore the whole map to find stuff and exploring the whole map again with a high danger lvl to see all the enemies.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I've been rocking max danger level, or at least to the point where dropping noel's juice isn't raising danger level any more. I haven't attacked the puppet merchant since I like that trader's loot for now, but I heard there's a secret boss for that.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
I've been rocking max danger level, or at least to the point where dropping noel's juice isn't raising danger level any more. I haven't attacked the puppet merchant since I like that trader's loot for now, but I heard there's a secret boss for that.
Yeah there is but i don't know where the boss spawns but from the cien page it looks super hellful to fight againts

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone know how to get to town in ver 0.24g i got stuck
Failure is always the best way to explore the game.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: there's new sequences of conversation that happens if you get pretty beat up while going home.

Note: Town doesn't exists yet, only village.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes