• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.24g] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes
May 27, 2023
gotta ask
this game has been leaning towards weird content like prostitution and that kind of stuff right?
not so much monster sex
Yeah, The creator is big into Ryona, most of the monsters don't penetrate you, the just do things like lick you and beat you. I honestly have no clue if they're going to expand on the prostitution side of things though.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
still not translated to english, mostly critical bug fixes(plants stopped regrowing in 25a for ex)
The text is easily accessible, so anyone could do a fan translation until the official translation is done.

Or, there's also the other option using AutoTranslator...

May 27, 2023
anyone know how to get to the bar? I can't find it. Also, are there other hidden places, I keep hearing "hidden eggs" or "egg shops" or something along those lines.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, The creator is big into Ryona, most of the monsters don't penetrate you, the just do things like lick you and beat you. I honestly have no clue if they're going to expand on the prostitution side of things though.
so there ARE more monsters this time around? it's just that most sceenshots i see on his ci-en have been mini games like prostitution and the like and barely any new monsters since the last demo before this one

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes