• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
There's quite a few multiple routes in the game, which are based on your choices.
I'm not sure you know what the expression "quite a few" means.
There are in fact FEW routes in the game. 3 or 4 to be exact.
"Quite a few" means many, like not 3 or 4.

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
Are there any scenes that are absent in CG room (after using cheat but it doesn't matter right?).
I am especially interested if there is any continuation to jack route, or just 2 scenes.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016

Found CG of this game... dont know whether its updated...

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I can't launch this game for some reason. When I open the Game.exe file the screen flashes (like RPGMaker games do when loading up fullscreen) then just immediately shuts down. Any help?

EDIT: nevermind. Just needed to turn off anti-virus...

Last edited:

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
They really need to improve their sex scenes here.

Although the art is beautiful, the sex scenes are really short and unsatisfying. Also, Ayame needs to interact more during those scenes. I really think it's a turn down when only the man is talking during the act. The female act is the most important point for me.

When I think a sex scene is starting to get good, it suddenly reachs its ending. I don't even get to fap to it.

Dasanko

Nov 24, 2016
Couldn't someone just download it, then change the name and upload it again to a different website? What is so hard about leaking thsi?
The right way is to compare the hashes from two releases in order to actually locate the changes.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
They really need to improve their sex scenes here.

Although the art is beautiful, the sex scenes are really short and unsatisfying. Also, Ayame needs to interact more during those scenes. I really think it's a turn down when only the man is talking during the act. The female act is the most important point for me.

When I think a sex scene is starting to get good, it suddenly reachs its ending. I don't even get to fap to it.

Too busy and much more focused on DRM and anti bullshit pirate system then the quality of their game at the current moment from the look of things thats why.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
This may be just me, but I don't think we should pry about that kind of thing. Regardless, the update for the game is still pretty far off if Starke sticks to the schedule he mentioned before.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes