stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
someone have the changelog?
Code:
v0.80 released

Two new Melvin scenes
New Sato scene
Two new scenes that have a cameo by Chloe from Officer Chloe created by Key.
15 minutes of "gameplay".

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
i wanna play this game too:FeelsBadMan:

ahh why isnt this working i dont understand.

i have windows 10
deactivated antivirus and tried to start the game.exe as admin. but it doesnt work. it just opens up for 1 sec and then closes again. no error message or anything

how can i play this game?:FeelsBadMan:

ThunderBass

May 5, 2017

i have windows 10
deactivated antivirus and tried to start the game.exe as admin. but it doesnt work. it just opens up for 1 sec and then closes again. no error message or anything

can you run previous version ? i can feel your pain don't worrry

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
anyone know where do i can find Officer Chloe scene ? (image copied from 4chan)
Go in the alley next to the club Sato takes you to, in the Red Light District. Do be warned though, when I did this it messed up the continuity of the days and I was unable to continue Melvin's route.

"Jack Route"... how?
One of the first times Melvin propositions you, you have to think up an excuse. Ayame will then go home and ask Jack about stuff and this starts the route.

i have windows 10

Try adding the entire folder to your exceptions in your anti-virus, or try putting the folder in your documents or even C: if they're not already there.

Apr 11, 2017
Thank you.

Is there any kind of a walkthrough, or some tips and hints how to take which route and how to get all H-Scenes?

Clarke Route is abandoned now, right?

a55555

May 31, 2017
Is there a save at the end of the last update? It's been a long time and my saves are probly long gone and probly won't even work anymore. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes