• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rabbitrun

Mar 4, 2018
Just started playing this game.
Does anyone know how to change the stats for the downloadable version? The TEChnique stat just takes too long to level up. (For the other stats, the following tortures provide a quick boost to the relevant statistic: enema for POPularity, ring gag for DEVelopment, and fellatio for OBEdience.

veselqku

Jul 11, 2017
It is actually easy to get 100%

After you have unlocked every item from the shop in your first play through next game use the 300.000 item, and just when it says MAX stop! do not let her finish.
Do it multiple times, to get her to max and stop she will get berserk and after some point will fall unconscious, then you can finish.

This way you can make +15 to her stats every day instead of just plus +3.

Also every item that you have that says +(a number)Max works at the same logic. (Tip: changes in her face shows that your at the right route)

Your not suppose to finish when it reaches max at start.

Doing this I was able to get her 100 at every stat (I did not took her to the club even once at my this play through) and unlocked other 2 scenes with other 2 girls.

Reactions: DarkOscar

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
After you have unlocked every item from the shop in your first play through next game use the 300.000 item
no need to play it through first. in order to get the full points right at the very first playthrough, simply let the girl strip until you have 75k money. then buy her an enema and the washing table. use enema multiple times on her 'til her popularity is above 80. then you simply make money 'til you can buy the last item. afterwards you only train her with the last item 'til it's day 31.

btw. you can MAX her 5 times before she goes unconscious. MAX'ing her 5 times with the last time result in a +15 for all skills (as veselqku said).

Reactions: Peacekeepr

darkdragon1213

Mar 6, 2018
The full save file is down and I cant get velvet room girl to let me pick her, Can someone uplowad a full save or tell me how to edit the save to add her to the gallery, Thanks.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
Are these cheats only for the modded version of the game? and if so is it the download the one at front page for this game? nvm figured out sorry for bothering you.
do you know how to use this mod? idont know where to put the lines i cant find the at file or something

Last edited:

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
Alright I started hacking this, so far I got a cheat for money :

save the game, close the game
open the file at
Code:
AKUMU-Modded\html\data\scenario\shop1.ks
after the line
Code:
Thank you very much for coming to our store today
add this line
Code:
[eval exp="f.shojikin = f.shojikin + 9999000"]
restart the game
now when you visit the shop you get lots more money
how do i use this mod where do i paste the code i cant see any at file

ronney

May 6, 2017
do you know how to use this mod? idont know where to put the lines i cant find the at file or something
Alright re-downloaded the game and doubled checked it. it is located in the Aku-Mu English (SLDR ver.)\data\scenario folder and it is line 153 if you use notepad ++.

• Love
Reactions: str8up

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
Alright re-downloaded the game and doubled checked it. it is located in the Aku-Mu English (SLDR ver.)\data\scenario folder and it is line 153 if you use notepad ++.
thanks for the help

Last edited:

MrsSkeleton

Aug 25, 2018
No sound at all? I applied this fix
but it didnt work. I may have also deleted and restored the novel_sound.swf file
should I redownload the entire thing?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Can ya knock any of these sows up?
Pregnancy wasn't in the fetishes listed by Twistty a few posts above yours, no.
is there an uncensored version?
Seeing how all the files are *.jpg and *.png files located in the ./data/fgimage/ directory, you could hypothetically get someone to redraw all the files with mosaics built into them so as to uncensor them. It's a bit of a tall order for a hobbyist to go through in comparison to, say, redrawing a single part in a Flash or Unity game where the censored bits are self-contained in a single file or a small part thereof.

... I wonder if there's an "uncensoring" bounty board out there in the wild?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: str8up
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes