Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
The second link in the first post (Reworded Machine Language) is the same game already modded?

or I have to add those files inside the game of the first link?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
Savegame location should be this one, but if you can't find it, start the game for a while and close it and then you will find it

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\akumuichinoana\Local Storage

Reactions: DarkOscar

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I'm guessing VGP is your %username%. Once there, you might not see a folder named 'AppData'. To solve this - in Windows 7, your version looks different - Click on 'Organize', 'Folder and search options', click on the 'View' tab, click on 'Show hidden files, folders, and drive'. I know you don't have an 'Organize' option, but hopefully those steps gives you an idea on what you are trying to do if you can't find your AppData folder...

Reactions: Scultonic

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
I'm guessing VGP is your %username%. Once there, you might not see a folder named 'AppData'. To solve this - in Windows 7, your version looks different - Click on 'Organize', 'Folder and search options', click on the 'View' tab, click on 'Show hidden files, folders, and drive'. I know you don't have an 'Organize' option, but hopefully those steps gives you an idea on what you are trying to do if you can't find your AppData folder...
Hoooooooly shit you just saved me trouble. Thank you.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
While trying to memorize the rock paper scissors found that the 4th in the chain always changes to the opposite so can't get past the 4th round in the chain.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes