Unreal Engine Abandoned Aiee Story [v0.0.6] [BoredMan]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i guess the dev get ... bored. ( boredman)

ba-dum-tiss ! :tf:
Or the dev is home.. less. ba dum tiss. Get it, because he had money problems. Aw mate, im loving these jokes.

But seriously, hope the dudes ok.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Checked out what was up with the progress of this project; joined the discord to find this news

"On hold, self funding, and trying to do something with my depression."

Last edited:

BoredMan

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Some good jokes i see here, well, it's understandable.
Resurrected. Would be nice, if someone updates first post.

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Regardeless of where this project goes, it's good to see you bounced back. Best of luck to you!

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
thank you for the game i hope u have a healthy and happy new year and a safe one

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you guys, this is quite heartwarming.
Are you planning on a more regular schedule of working on this game? Do you have a Patreon? I support some developers monetarily, but not if it gets left for 2 years without notice.

BoredMan

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
how do you get the see through blouse from the op pic?
Don't rly get the question. Its an really old asset, it is still there partially, if you like it - i can include it again.

Are you planning on a more regular schedule of working on this game? Do you have a Patreon? I support some developers monetarily, but not if it gets left for 2 years without notice.
I'm planning to release monthly. Patreon is in the description, but i don't expect any monetary support at this stage, joining a discord and saying hi sometimes is more than enough, its hard to work on something without any feedback and discussion.

In the game description It is stated that this game will support modding. Can you elaborate? I really need a hobby.
That's a pretty old description, i was inexperienced and naive. Despite building systems as much procedural and configurable as possible this stuff is already so complex in its core that's usual concept of modding is not really applicable. And UE don't have any native modding framework, there is workarounds, but it is pointless at this stage, while not all the systems is done and overall structure is not set in stone.
But I'm still really like concept of community involved in creations process, so I'm willing to share sources like textures, models and rigs to those who wants to add something, but it will require for me to include and setup it into a game manually at this point.

Reactions: loler69

BoredMan

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
How do the controls work?
You can view basics by pressing F1, if its regarding sex scenes - LALT to display mouse cursor, hold MMB то моve the cam, other controls is there in UI, left block is for positioning, right is for animation control, buttons should have a tooltips. There is one stageless animation and one with start and stop. I hope this is the answer you are looking for.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes