RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
SU34Mnf.jpg

Overview:
"What this project about?
It's a real-time sim with strong sexual content and decent visuals.
For now, I am concentrated on creating basic robust character systems with accent on AI that will control complex procedural visuals, based on all sorts of characteristics, action, mood and ambient. Talking simply, I want to make it look and fell like it is alive and provide deep customization. I don't know how much time this will take until it will be look good enough, and I will be satisfied with results, so I will add other content in parallel.
These systems will become a base for all other content (from extremely adult to completely innocent) and story. What it will be looked like in the end? I don't know actually, I want to do all and everything, but I think this is a thing that must be chosen by people who support this project.
In the end, this project must become a solid base for any user-configured scenario and character with wide modding support."​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-08
Release Date: 2022-02-08
Developer: BoredMan
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Download
Win: - -

2017-08-11_104852.jpg 2017-08-11_104943.jpg 2017-08-11_104832.jpg 2017-08-11_104913.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Patan

May 28, 2017
@RedKing at tags it says no sexual content. is it mistake or its because there is no sexual concent in the game?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
anyone having loading issues?im on main screen and it just keeps saying loading .did i do something wrong?
got it loaded but seems like all i can do is customize her,and spin the room around. havent played a game like this one before.what are the controls?sorry im a noob :(

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Well, it's not even a fondle simulater then? What am I supposed to do with this poc? How to teach that little minx who her daddy is? Oh my... XD

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Well, it's not even a fondle simulater then? What am I supposed to do with this poc? How to teach that little minx who her daddy is? Oh my... XD
yeah i cant seem to do anything but get in and customize her.front screen dont load all the way but allows me in.im unsure of controls have tried everything

Reactions: Cirro84

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i think you can only customize her at this point.
ty i was gathering that after few tries.seems like it could turn out to be nice game.if the action is as good as the character looks it just might end up my fav.the model is hot.wish there was a save made mine gothic like lol,but easy enough to do again .one i would most likely support if it turns out.glad he isnt rushing it.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016

...but dev better not tease me too hard. Beginners make mistakes. Should add content to have sorta 'game' first, before coming out of the closet. No need for a screensaver. I'd like me sth to do with this little gem, if dev wanna catch my interest for a pledge. At the very least not another 'fantasy world monster breeder 'n' stuff' one, like that. Just saying.

BoredMan

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Oh hello there, thanks for posting here my stuff.
This is more a visuals and performance test than actual gameplay demo. Didn't really wanted to release it yet, but told by someone to stop being idiot and involve community into this. So, im really want to discuss everything with you guys. There is discord link at the page, welcome.

BoredMan

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
wish there was a save
Sure, will be here eventually.
...but dev better not tease me too hard. Beginners make mistakes. Should add content to have sorta 'game' first, before coming out of the closet.
Yeah, that why i didn't want to do release right now, sorry for this, but you can suggest what kind of kinky stuff you want to see first.

BoredMan

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
are you gonna add resolution setting as well?
Sure :test:
I'm actually don't know why this sht is running fulscreen by default, cuz i was configured it other way, UE bugs drives me insane sometime, will need to put some brutal love into it, again.

Reactions: Patan

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Ty @JustABox for the mirror. And to you, @BoredMan, a hearty welcome on our 'Desperado Island in the Sea' [TM]. Have a seat over here, let's talk business. Nice to get the dev onboard after all. :)

May I pose some questions first? Wanna talk about 3D engines, for starters: Why did you use Unreal engine? For what I know it is a really sophisticated engine. You can make excellent games, no question, but it needs some processing power. Why did you not choose Unity engine? This one may not offer all of the features (I don't know, do not have a combined feature list of the two), but is much less of a resource hog.

So ppl with crappy graphics (think of onboard gpu included with cpu) can still enjoy the game. Maybe not at highest settings, but for your little sandbox it should suffice, too. Just wondering what your criteria for that choice may have been?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
her lips need coloration controls.for hair pony tails and pigtail choices would be nice. breast enhancements a-dd.as far as which way to go,me if animations are good and story line as well,then im happy.your model is hot i be happy seeing her in action.i do prefer a little incest in a story to heat things up.light bondage as well.not into man on man or futa. the model can make a nice looking goth chick so goth clothing would be cool .could turn her into a succubus as well.once i start working again (hopefully over next week) i wouldnt mind becoming a donor for this one.but yes we need a choice of windowed or full screen,and need to see more to it .if theres a way we can adjust body size as well would be nice if isnt to much a pain to add.my head filled with story lines for this girl lol.i do have 1 question though.i can get into custom screen no problem,but why on main screen on the door i hv a little white spiral motion that say its loading still?i left it on that screen for several minutes to see if anything would happen and notta. wasnt sure if something was missing or not.thank you.hope this project goes well for you .

BoredMan

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
hearty welcome on our 'Desperado Island in the Sea' [TM]. Have a seat over here, let's talk business. Nice to get the dev onboard after all. :)
Thanks, hope ill be able to do something interesting :)
Why did you use Unreal engine?
Well, i was played with it for a few months before starting this project, great visual potential and i like it internal structure and workflow. Also, i really wanted to achieve best visuals i can, and it took really long to get current level. Fcn perfectionism, it is bad for working productivity, i know, but cant really do anything with myself. Actually it can be handled with 1-2 tier lower level GPU, VRAM is current bottleneck, so there will be option to downgrade texture size eventually, may be even in the next build. Sorry guys with old gear, was tried to optimize it alot, ripped my ass apart for this, but cant do better without completely ruining visuals.

Reactions: Cirro84 and danny19
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes