Unreal Engine Abandoned Aiee Story [v0.0.6] [BoredMan]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BoredMan

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Good, this is the conversation im looked for.
Makeup - sure, planned on next version, most systems done, need to fill with some options.
Hairstyles - will add more eventually, ofc.
Geometry control - tricky, very tricky, almost impossible on this stage, and some options not possible completely, needs alot of work, breasts will be ok i think, overall size to, but needs work and testing, can fuckup everything. Body mods as a optional addons (ears, tails, other stuff) planned, no ETA for now.
Animations - trying hard, hope one day i will hire animator and will have access to mocap, it is the number one in my to get list for this project, but this stuff is pretty expensive.
Story - have one, but content is first priority. Nothing about incest in it, but it is planned as sandbox with scenario customization, so someday you will be able to do this, if i will not die from any cause, well, this happens sometime...
Fetishes - bondage will be definitely, like it too, about others - no M/M for sure, same as guro, copro and other of this kind, futa not prioritized, but any way completely optional as other bodymods.
That spinning thing is browser with pat page, so nothing important from gameplay side.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Good, this is the conversation im looked for.
Makeup - sure, planned on next version, most systems done, need to fill with some options.
Hairstyles - will add more eventually, ofc.
Geometry control - tricky, very tricky, almost impossible on this stage, and some options not possible completely, needs alot of work, breasts will be ok i think, overall size to, but needs work and testing, can fuckup everything. Body mods as a optional addons (ears, tails, other stuff) planned, no ETA for now.
Animations - trying hard, hope one day i will hire animator and will have access to mocap, it is the number one in my to get list for this project, but this stuff is pretty expensive.
Story - have one, but content is first priority. Nothing about incest in it, but it is planned as sandbox with scenario customization, so someday you will be able to do this, if i will not die from any cause, well, this happens sometime...
Fetishes - bondage will be definitely, like it too, about others - no M/M for sure, same as guro, copro and other of this kind, futa not prioritized, but any way completely optional as other bodymods.
That spinning thing is browser with pat page, so nothing important from gameplay side.
think about jewelry as well,if u decide to do any goth clothing it will be needed .lip rings nose rings and such.good luck.cant wait to see more.

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I just think it is not really necessary for a 'sandbox' like game. If you do some bigger say, 'open world' game, maybe. Look around here for what others are doing with the Unity engine. I can understand you are aiming for good quality visuals. But even then I can't get rid of the impression that the Unreal engine is little too much for most 'one dev' projects I had seen. For an indie studio, well yeah. No problem.

As you mentioned, it is pretty heavy to handle (work arounds for bugs), but nothing you couldn't. This is why I'd liked to ask you what your reasons were for your decision to use it in the first place. :)

• As for the features, different clothes: I could think of the usual dress up details, maybe sort of a clothing store or garderobe. Illusion games do have this, if you come to know them??
  • Next, different accessoires, hair styles, make up: if you like include a 'girlie style' dress up sim part.
  • Perhaps also some fetish costumes (school girl, cinderella, dominatrix (rubber, latex), supergirl, other kinky stuff).
  • As for the body, you might want to introduce some manipulations for size and form. Again, have a look at Illusion games (e.g. Artificial Girlfriend - for ya; wiki page link for ), they got features you might want to reproduce.

Last edited:
Reactions: danny19

BoredMan

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
think about jewelry as well
Sure, everything that can be added as additional geometry is only matter of time.
Sadly, time is what i don't really have. Better been working than talking right now, but cant resist to this, was almost in complete vacuum while doing this stuff.
Well, too late to change engine anyways, visual core is complete, it took around 6 months to learn and do this, so there is no way back.
Clothing sys is also ready, need some final polishing, will be there in the next build. Its content, again, is only matter of time.
Main problem with body geometry customization is non-uniform deformation of bones, some of rendering mechanics goes wild when there is thing that is not proportionally scaled. Oh sht, solution came into my mind while writhing this, love my half-melted brain. Big chunk of work, but can be done without destroying anything. Conversations rocks.

Reactions: danny19 and Cirro84

BoredMan

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
op says 64 bit. no chance for 32.
Actually there is, but Epics don't even support x32 already, officially at least. It can work now, but i cant be sure it will work in future.

Reactions: Cirro84

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hey @BoredMan, Glad you could come to the site and talk to the community about your project, but i hope you understand what we do here. When the time comes that you release this to patreons it will most likely end up here for free, we are a pirating site after all. I wouldn't be surprised if that deters you as it has others but i hope you can stick around and get feedback from us.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well.. a good concept.
i like the freedom to move everywhere and all.
for later i hope :
- some shit-chat with her
- clothes customization
- body customization (size boobs or else)
- undress option
- sex option
- make her moving around the house with doing stuff (watching tv sit on sofa, laying in bed etc..)
- interactive way (ex : pull out my dick and walking around make her talk about it. can have sex with her when she are (for exempl, if she sit on sofa, let her suck by standing next to her and dial option), not some teleport for poses or else)

well, i can add tons of others things, but, lets just start from this XD

ps : i maybe sound like talking about xstory player, but i think this game can be a better version of this one)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The graphics are really pretty and the game runs smoothly. Something i think you should look into is a FOV slider. During night time, if you move about 2 or 3 feet away the lights leave an odd shadow on her head though it only seems to be on her right side where the hair is parted.

Reactions: Krull

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The title of this game sounds like the noise I made last time I tried to put a shelf up.

Fucking hammer.

Reactions: BoredMan

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hit NUM1 and angle your camera to where she is in the bottom right corner of it and her undies disappear, they come back when you move the camera again.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hit NUM1 and angle your camera to where she is in the bottom right corner of it and her undies disappear, they come back when you move the camera again.
how did you make her fall ? :O

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes