Mod Ren'Py Onhold Ai voices for rick and morty another way home

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Got it to work finally, this is great would it be possible to make it so its more incest based so they say mom instead of beth or beth then mommy which is a weird voice bug that keeps happening?
Also certain lines like anal etc are missing
Sadly, I can't make them interchangeable. For example, sometimes you will hear Summer call MortyMorty because there are two name values, and I have to define them beforehand.
I have yet to check line by line, that's why it is in beta today, thanks for the notes(y).

ShadowFull12

Mar 7, 2024
Do you have any idea about when this gets out of beta and move closer towards a final release with the current voices and when will you bring the other remaining voices? All in all your hard work is commendable! I can't imagine now to play the game without the voices, I'm hooked!

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Do you have any idea about when this gets out of beta and move closer towards a final release with the current voices and when will you bring the other remaining voices? All in all your hard work is commendable! I can't imagine now to play the game without the voices, I'm hooked!
hmm that's a tough one, as i am now of the final year for a Master’s Degree , my time will be limited:HideThePain:

Sep 27, 2017
I love and hate this. I love it because it is amazing work and that is possible at all. and Hate because now every other parody Visual Novel i play will feel empty. I hope this gets easier to do so most devs or modders can implement it in most games since it enhances the experience a LOT. before and after moment right here.

Jul 16, 2022
When I'm writing for Morticia, the voice I hear in my head is Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls, if that helps at all.
The Legend is here! :cool: Seriously though, that's actually a good fit for her. And I'm impressed with how this mod is fully turning out. The beginning was promising alone, and now after installing it and playing through a few days, this is nothing short of awesome.

xdived

Nov 29, 2018
Thanks for all the effort you put into the mod it's really good. Though I am going to wait and see if you will tweak or make it be able to disable morticia as it's pretty jarring hearing two voices "that" similar. All and all can't wait to see the other voices!

Reactions: broken_division

Shrimpor

Aug 13, 2023
The music just keeps looping for me too, even with day selector. Changing the file ending of 'main-menu-theme.ogg' removed the music altogether.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: broken_division