Mod Ren'Py Onhold Ai voices for rick and morty another way home

Thotking

Sep 20, 2019
could someone assist with a better explanation of where to place these files? i've read through the comments so far and no one had been able to make it anle clearer i extracted and placed them in the " game " folder that did not worl. i folloed the pathway listed in the original post as well, that also did not work.

Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I know it is confusing as fuck. Let me know if this works for you. . This is all in one you'll just need to have winrar -> Extract here
could someone assist with a better explanation of where to place these files? i've read through the comments so far and no one had been able to make it anle clearer i extracted and placed them in the " game " folder that did not worl. i folloed the pathway listed in the original post as well, that also did not work.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Please add more to your installation instructions, I don't knwo what a fakeyou account is or what you're supposed to do with these files, I tried adding them into the game folder and nothing is happening.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
When do you predict all of the days will have the ai voices with this mod?
I am currently at day 30/39 raw . meaning that you will hear random stuff like [mcs.Morty.age]
Please add more to your installation instructions, I don't knwo what a fakeyou account is or what you're supposed to do with these files, I tried adding them into the game folder and nothing is happening.
  • the fakeyou account is only needed if you want to create the mod for the game
  • if your files are like the example image then you just overwrite the files. if you still having issues PM me

Last edited:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I am currently at day 30/39 raw . meaning that you will hear random stuff like [mcs.Morty.age]

• if your files are like the example image then you just overwrite the files. if you still having issues PM me
Thanks I added the two file from the source code into the /game folder but I never hear any voices, what have I done wrong?

Dave Silva

Dec 19, 2017

hey I love the ai voice stuff you do can you make a tutorial on how you do it or link me to a video? thank you! :)

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks I added the two file from the source code into the /game folder but I never hear any voices, what have I done wrong?
you only need the pixeldrain RMAWH-r3.9-pc-AIVOICES.rar

hey I love the ai voice stuff you do can you make a tutorial on how you do it or link me to a video? thank you! :)
Hi , I am using this ( ) there is not clear way of doing this XD , there is voice2voice instead i guess

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
This looks sick, hope an official mobile version could be in the works sometime after the update! (If that's not too difficult to do)
l'll see what i can do!
For now enjoy the new update all the 39 days of the game with the voices that exist.
Next is bug fixing + new voice models

Last edited:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Got it to work finally, this is great would it be possible to make it so its more incest based so they say mom instead of beth or beth then mommy which is a weird voice bug that keeps happening?

Also certain lines like anal etc are missing