Mod Ren'Py Onhold Ai voices for rick and morty another way home

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
What you could do is check who is Tricia's voice actress and see if she's done other roles, same for goldenfold and the others.
I was able to make an RVC model (voice->voice, not text->voice) with a minute of audio. I could, but I think that voice would be out of character, if you know what I mean.

For now, I'll do the whole game with the voices at hand and then create the new voices, as this is quite the challenge.

JinxyJack

Jun 15, 2022
I was able to make an RVC model (voice->voice, not text->voice) with a minute of audio. I could, but I think that voice would be out of character, if you know what I mean.

For now, I'll do the whole game with the voices at hand and then create the new voices, as this is quite the challenge.
It's still worth a shot, like you said she only has a minute of voice lines, most people won't even notice unless they try.

Reactions: broken_division

gulf123

Mar 31, 2020
broken_division About Tricia's voice.

Tricia's voice is voiced by Cassie Steele.

She also voices Tammy Guterman, besides Tricia.

The voice is exactly the same for those characters.

You can also find her voice in various interviews like this.

Tammy Guterman moments | Rick and morty - Youtube

Tricia Lange moments | Rick and morty - Youtube

Last edited:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Where do I place the 0000 and 0001 folders?
In the game Directory in the folder "game" (y)
What are you using to train the models? I've used Bark in the past for professional projects.
I am trying to get it working with . As all the other models are based on fakeyou.I'll look into Bark, but I can see it uses the RVC for training that i am using too.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
broken_division About Tricia's voice.
Tricia's voice is voiced by Cassie Steele.

She also voices Tammy Guterman, besides Tricia.

The voice is exactly the same for those characters.
You can also find her voice in various interviews like this.

Tammy Guterman moments | Rick and morty - Youtube

Tricia Lange moments | Rick and morty - Youtube
Hi there, thanks for the effort, but what if the main story adds Tammy, too? I can't make them have the same voice(if I can avoid it).

Last edited:

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
So regarding Morticia's voice, I remember Night Mirror saying that he based a lot of Morticia's personality on Mabel from Gravity Falls. So if you want to improve Morticia's voice, you could try training that AI with Mabel's voice instead of the current voice right now aka pitching regular Morty's voice higher

Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017