Mod Ren'Py Onhold Ai voices for rick and morty another way home

Wise007

Aug 21, 2019
When starting "Sex Ed", the game crashes with a reference to an mp3 for a user named "teo". It looks like those audio files are specifically called for the whole scene.

• Hey there
Reactions: broken_division

Wise007

Aug 21, 2019
All these voices are from FakeYou, right? I was looking into potentially reworking a few of them since they have variables instead of names for characters. Also, I noticed that they added a "newer" version of Morty and Rick as well as some other characters (like Goldenfold). Would you be welcome to people packaging audio to better fit the character lines (if possible)?

Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
All these voices are from FakeYou, right? I was looking into potentially reworking a few of them since they have variables instead of names for characters. Also, I noticed that they added a "newer" version of Morty and Rick as well as some other characters (like Goldenfold). Would you be welcome to people packaging audio to better fit the character lines (if possible)?
The variables are in the same text string as the character text, this makes sense to let the user pick whatever, but for the audio mod, I have to define them or skip them completely. You can take a look at my Python implementation (source code.zip).
My simple way of doing this was something like this: "dialogue = dialogue.replace('[mcs.jerry.name]', 'jerry')." before passing to the API, I have defined ~30 clearly there are more. I have yet to find some time to complete it, at least with the voices at hand. :HideThePain: .Feel free to experiment with this, (or anyone really)

dodoara

Apr 3, 2024
Overview:
Hi there, I've made a voice mod for the game! Why? Why not.
I've only tested/made day 1, basically, the beginning.
If there is interest, I could make the whole game.​

Updated: day 39-Beta
Game/Creator: Rick and Morty: Another Way Home [r3.9] [Night Mirror]/ Ferdafs
Modder: broken_division
Game Version: [r3.9] [Night Mirror]
Language: English

i'll do the whole game with these and then create the next voices
Featured Voices:
rick
morty
morticia
jessica
beth
jerry
summer

voice missing -i'll have to train them
goldenfold
principal vagina
the devil
tricia
Reka
Nancy
Kiara

Unity
Kitty
Gazorpians
Planetina

Female.rick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:-

Can someone expand on the installation instructions?pls

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
So gonna be real, I don't think AI is there yet. This made me laugh so hard I lost my boner.
I think it was really just the AI service he was using to generate the voices that sucks. It's really bad. Some of it isn't... horrible... but a lot of it is. Hope to see this mod improve because it's a good idea.

Reactions: Licke_Prinze