4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you!

Is agent Alona Missions supposed to be a complete game at some point? Previous version was called update 7, now its update 1. Is each update a seperate game with different mission?
As far as I know that is what was planned but then Patreon came along and seriously screwed any dev who they felt were breaking their rather draconian terms of service.

Reactions: Lizst

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Has anyone else get an RGSS102E. dll message about it being missing when they tried to start the game?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Update 2 (new version) here

The update 3 will be out soon, follow the dev in his ,
as he said it should already come out but give him time.
Other than this the game should be completed with only 2 more updates.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Update 2 (new version) here
Google Drive

The update 3 will be out soon, follow the dev in his ,
as he said it should already come out but give him time.
Other than this the game should be completed with only 2 more updates.
Thank you, hope it has more content than the first update.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Sadly the "update" is the same one I posted several months ago and it is absolutely terrible. The first release had the dentists which at least had some sexytime content. The update added the clothing shop. Unfortunately nothing actually happens at the clothing shop, if I missed anything after that apologies but by then I had given up.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Still my personal favorite out of the Combin games I tried. Huge potential but also in development hell. The abandoned tag is not quite accurate imo since I think Combin is looking to release individual missions one by one when he has the motivation then somehow combine them altogether into one. Although the recent Vacations one has newer rpgm and renders he would have to overhaul everything released previously. I don't know I hope he will eventually complete Missions in one form or another in the end...

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, i download now the game, but it's not clear, i have 3 options, rise of an agent, mission and after japan investigation, but only one i can chouse, rise of an agent and mission either exist or were never created? If exist where can i download them?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes