4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alexios8118

Jun 9, 2018
My game is not loading it's just starts and closes after some time i downloaded twice from different links it wont work.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry to scatter your hopes guys, but the link I shared is just one I took from another download service, shared here at the end of september. If you go to Combon ation's patreon you'll see there is nothing new since september

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Oh jeez, I love Combin's other game Japan Investigation. but this Reksar City Rescue story is just garbage. Spend 20 minutes running out killing zombies to save people before I gave up. Super mindless turn based fights that just end after using pistol once and the zombies are hard to avoid cause they move faster than you on the map. Big pass on this one.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
So, there's something with this game's versions that I don't quite understand. Update 5 had a series of infiltration missions. But now in update 7 there are only two missions, BDSM party and Rexsar City rescue. Why are the old missions unaccessible? Are they being redone or something?
And if I play update 5 to get that missions, I have a save that has all the missions unlocked, but I get stuck in some of them and can't seem to find what to do next. Am I missing something or there are bugs that make missions stuck and perhaps that is the reason why they were removed in the later updates? Details in the spoiler below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Amak

Oct 13, 2017
So, there's something with this game's versions that I don't quite understand. Update 5 had a series of infiltration missions. But now in update 7 there are only two missions, BDSM party and Rexsar City rescue. Why are the old missions unaccessible? Are they being redone or something?
And if I play update 5 to get that missions, I have a save that has all the missions unlocked, but I get stuck in some of them and can't seem to find what to do next. Am I missing something or there are bugs that make missions stuck and perhaps that is the reason why they were removed in the later updates? Details in the spoiler below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same problem. Can you unlock the old missions by doing the new ones?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I have the same problem. Can you unlock the old missions by doing the new ones?
No, it doesn't seem so, that's why I asked. I did both new missions and no other missions appear. Besides, new missions are both in "After Japan" section, while the old, I suppose, should go into "Missions" section, which still says it's unavailiable.

Amak

Oct 13, 2017
No, it doesn't seem so, that's why I asked. I did both new missions and no other missions appear. Besides, new missions are both in "After Japan" section, while the old, I suppose, should go into "Missions" section, which still says it's unavailiable.
If you open the saves with the editor, the variables for the other missions are there. It must be a way...

weewoooweeewooo

Dec 11, 2018
It's saying I'm missing RGSS102E.dll file. Help

Untitled.png

Edit: Found a fix on for anyone having the same problem.

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This update brought drastic changes in this game, it´s been a long times since i played but i don´t remember this game being separated by chapters, you had full access to the base on the beginning and you left to do several kinds of missions, none of them were finished though, the author almost remade this game with this update.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, his Patreon account is under review (again?) ...

Does anybody know since when he is under review? I'd like to support him again :D
Or is he using any other platform to get funded?

Reactions: cracklemere
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes