4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to Combin? I liked his games and like to support him, just his patreon has been down, and I dont know any other way to suport him. Is there like a discord server or something?
Its been quite some time since he released anything, i have no idea if he´s still working on games, but you could try contacting him by e-mail: dlcombin_ation@hotmail.com ; if you do get any news about his work please share, many people here also like his games, good luck.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Fyi. Update 6 (BDSM) and 7 (Rexsar) don't contain contents from Update 5 (Missions). You have to download them separately. Personally I see more potential in the Missions part of the game than the linear story ones like BDSM and Rexsar.

Reactions: Aazkaal and Singaia

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure what happened to this dev. Other than his taken down Patreon I can only find his blogspot page which he hasn't posted to in 2 years. Marked abandoned.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Short question, is it possible to have scenes in the first part of the party for the 25 coppers? She always refused and then I went to the next part.

Edit: Just put down the awareness...

Last edited:

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
For those of you who are wondering what's going on with Combin Ation, he sent the below message to his patrons on the 7th August:

(To summarise: After Patreon shut his page down over censorship, Combin took an unannounced break from development. He is now returning on - a patreon-esque platform from the makers of DLsite - to finish SS2C2. If you are interested in helping him out, an old patron or helpful fan, make an account on this platform and send some currency his way)

" Hello everyone

Here is a message to those who were still supporting on October to December last year. Some of you may know my Patreon page is suspended for the second time since the last December. I was told by Patreon that some of the preview pictures have violated their rules even they can only be viewed by Patrons.

As I found it is not going to charge Patrons when the page is suspended, I think this maybe a good time for me to finally take a break as I have been developing and releasing updates for the the past few years. I am sorry that I didn't inform any of you at that time because I want to stay away from the development completely and I haven't planned when to return. It is actually a rather rough decision in that situation.

One of the fact is I am exhausted of releasing updates in the past few years...I am a single developer who create most parts of the games which includes art, script(RPG Maker) and text with only a friend to help. The first year seems to be ok but after that, I found it was draining my interest slowly and started to tire me out. So, I hope to take this chance to rest and rethink about the development of my games as the number of Patrons have dropped a lot also.

I have thought of two main reasons for the decline of Patrons. The first reason is Patreon has started to censor some of the adult content like in the past 2 years. At the time I have removed all the nudity on my main page, the amount of new Patrons have dropped by half for each month and it keeps going down. It is sad that you can't show the things that you are trying to sell, lol. The second reason is my development has been slowed down since I am releasing monthly or even less frequent updates on Patreon. Despite there are extra content created like World Of Eqalem, Agent Alona : Missions...etc, only two games are actually completed since I started Patreon and I think what attracted people most at the beginning is my games are completed despite they are not something truly amazing and evolving like having a great system or really beautiful graphic like some other works on Patreon. So, I think they are the main reasons why my Patreon is failing.

[Plug for OneOne1's Killing Time game]

I have been searching for more games on DLSite and found a new site named Ci-en which is similar to Patreon in the last month. As I have listed my games on DLSite, I have setup the page and connected my creator account to Ci-en successfully and below is the page:

This site is created by the same company who run DLSite and it is similar to Patreon which is also a creator support platform. It is mainly in Japanese but has English translation so I can understand it just fine mostly. There was a DLSite Blog(probably less known) for creators but got replaced by this site now.

After discovering this site, I think this maybe the time for me to continue to work on my games as I can promote them and the development without worrying about violating rules as all my previous games are listed on DLSite with no problem and also, I have been away from the development for like half year. However, I am actually not sure what to really do as I still have Patrons on Patreon. So, I would like to unsuspend my Patreon account first to decide what to do next. After removing all preview pictures on my Patreon page, I contacted them for review and I thought I can unsuspend it just like before. However, they have actually asked me about the content of my games this time and wanted detailed answer...So, I believe I can no longer use Patreon to promote and receive support as my games should have violated most of their rules. I knew they are trying to 'clean' their site at some point but didn't expect they would even want to know and censor the content of the actual games.

In conclusion, I would like to announce I am leaving Patreon now because I won't be able to unsuspend my page and is moving on to Ci-en. And I believe I am heading to the right direction as I think my games are more suited on Ci-en because it can accept more extreme themes like rape, shota, beastialty...etc, just like DLSite.

It would be truly helpful if you don't mind to create an account(or existing DLSite JP account) and follow me there as it is free. I am going to post update information including preview pictures to the public on Ci-en. And if you still would like to support me, you can choose one of the 3 options. However, there will be no update currently as I found it is going to slow the development down and exhaust me which hurts the games eventually. I don't expect I would receive as much support as before but only hope it can helps a bit on maintaining and motivating the development.

As Reporter Kate is also released on DLSite too now, I am going to continue to work on Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 2 and try to complete it this time. As you know, it is the biggest stuck of the whole development and I have worked on this game for years. So, if I am able to finish this, I believe things will be different. And latest release will be a reward on Ci-en and I would like to start it with Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 2 when it is completed.

Lastly, Reporter Kate has an update for its release on DLSite and I am sending it as the last rewards on Patreon.

Really sorry for the long read but it is the summary of whats going on about the development since the suspend of my Patreon page. I apologize for all the confusion and inconvenienc caused. Thanks again for all the support! "

Hope this helps any non-patreon fans :)

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I actually noticed his profile on ci-en last week. Just didn't know that he permanently switched to that.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Clearly I am missing something as I can't get a translation on that site. In the top right corner there is a language option but it doesn't actualy do anything. Could someone point out what I am missing please. Thanks

Reactions: philtwo

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Removed MEGA link. Still have 3 good ones so those should offer some choices.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Fyi. Update 6 (BDSM) and 7 (Rexsar) don't contain contents from Update 5 (Missions). You have to download them separately. Personally I see more potential in the Missions part of the game than the linear story ones like BDSM and Rexsar.
It may be a stupid question, but do you know where they can be dowloaded from ?

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
It may be a stupid question, but do you know where they can be dowloaded from ?
You are lazy as .... (no offence). There are only 3 pages of comments. Update 5 is on first page, update 6 on second page.
BTW, muttdoggy maybe you could add links to thread synopsis? As it's written, latest version and previous do not contain initial missions from update 5, that's why we need links to 3 versions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
You are lazy as .... (no offence). There are only 3 pages of comments. Update 5 is on first page, update 6 on second page.
BTW, muttdoggy maybe you could add links to thread synopsis? As it's written, latest version and previous do not contain initial missions from update 5, that's why we need links to 3 versions.
Well, if you want to be precise, there are 8 pages of comments :p :-D, but yeah, you are right, I did not try to go through all the pages of comments :). I thought the link for update 5 was actually already in the main OP, since I saw often that if there is an update linked in the comments, the main post is updated. Tough for whatever reason, I remember I tried to search the thread, and did not get any results. Anyway , thanks, I downloaded them, I will see

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Well I've forgotten that I had played with preferences, (I've had 60 comments per page, so I had only 3 pages).
I've returned to original settings

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes