• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
I have question about this screenshot with Ogr. On all previous screenshots woman tatto was on right hip. But on this pick she have on left hip. Qustion: what the heck!

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Hold the skill key, J on the keyboard.

Keyboard keys so far

Q - Block/Parry
E - Roll/Dodge
WASD - move around
Shift - jump
M - kick if standing still / run if pressed together with A or D / pressing M twice while running while make a nice jump / you can attack while running
J - change item / holding J will use the skill/item / J is also the key to grab items on the ground
L - quick slash
K - heavy slash
L + S - low attack
X - Inventory
Shift + Enter - toggle mini map
L + K - FATALITY
Could this be added to the OP so people can find it more easily? With a separate tag I mean

Are all the death animations for enemies blacked out? Bit immersion breaking. My one real complaint with the game as someone familiar with the deliberately janky 80s control style

Last edited:

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
i remember playing the older version with controller, now when i try that character keeps going left.....im pretty sure its somewhat of a "me"-problem, but maybe someone know a fix?

Reactions: RalkMK

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Terrible game. AI parthner have god mode. Hitboxes not correct for real model. My barbarian queen just smashed this ogre fart like i wat been ahead, not dam behinde him! And know what? It's because i touched his leg!!!! WTF! It's not 1980's year's on yard! Did you know what game have inventroy on X? Not? I didn't to, before just hit key by random. And checked this in keyboard layout. And of course there no setting for this! And it's only start of problem. This game no check points at all! Even boss fight, you dead or exit to main menu giving you to START OVER LOCATION AGAIN! Event more, there shity hit on leg, what result with big chance for you knockdown. And even worse do this shit, what YOU CAN'T SIT DOWN LIKE IN MORTAL KOMBAT! EVEN GOLD AXE, WHICH THIS GAME THY TO PARODY playing much better. This game don't deserve 2.5 stars!

Cablebunny

Apr 24, 2017
So which download link is version 6.2? the Mega and Pixeldrain are both 6.1 I don't really wanna try each link

Cablebunny

Apr 24, 2017
Yeah that gofile is still version 6.1 like the other ones, shows in the bottom right corner when the game loads

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
while I love the character design, I am greatly disappointed with the gameplay. I died like 10 times during the tutorial, and there should be a checkpoint and healing mechanism before the boss fight. The game seems extremely close to being fantastic, with maybe more sex scenes, I cannot even complete the tutorial. damn shame.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes