droglob

Aug 26, 2017
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE KEYBOARD CONTROLS FOR THIS? ARE THERE EVEN KEYBOARD CONTROLS?

lol you literally can't access the options menus, all the buttons in the keyboard do nothing. I've seen some retardation but this takes the cake.

Last edited:
Reactions: lionback

CHeatyf

Jun 21, 2018
On the initial cutscene, the audio didnt play then the game force close.
My system using Win11, i5 12th gen, iris xe.

klz1821

Jan 20, 2020
There are tons of games on this site with zero sex, there's also a tag called "no sexual content"
It's missing though. But I think most of those complaints are more like wishing it did have sexual content. Me included :(
Decent game still. I'll buy it on steam when it comes out, but I would have supported it all this time for some really bad nights :3

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
There are some events that require button mashing but somewhere in the middle switches to joystick swaying either up/down or left/right. Is there a key I can use or i'll basically be stuck if I didn't use a controller?

Voyager1980XD

Nov 9, 2022
Very bad controls but fun game.

WASD to move X is inventory. K and L to attack, J to loot and M to run/kick. Also, Q to block and E to roll.. It's not everything, you also need to use mouse cursor to click on things. So to search for loot, operate keys, doors, you have to let go of K,L,J,M action keys with right hand, use the mouse and then click on stuff. The fuck ? Excuse me ?

It is clearly designed for gamepad where R-stick is the cursor. Still very weird idea for the 2d side scroller. I have no idea how to navigate to controls section in the menu to change keybinds. And since I cant stand gamepads I have to stick with those garbage controls.
--------------------------
So to summarize, if someone can force itself to ignore awful controls, this is fun Conan ripoff action game. Nice combat, some exploration, secrets, loot, quests, occasional nudity and kinks. It is an adult game but designed to play with both hands, so dont look for "fapping sessions" with this one.

If you are into muscular barbarians or/and big butt babes with huge boobs. Give it a try..

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
damn man! i have a hardon for age of barbarian style H games and there are VERY few! specially with a curvy female character :(

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
10 seconds in and I hate it, no way to set or even look at the key bindings. Seems like someone never played a game before, doesn't like games, or never played any good ones. If you are actually trying to make a game people like then focus on the controls and animations, I've just played Sword of the Vagrant, It was fun! play that a bit and take notes. The controls were sharp and the fighting was fun. Would have been nice to swing up but still a solid game. It's the side scroller you should aim to beat. If your game is fun nobodies gonna care what content it has. Great Idea, but needs love and the features people like from other titles like this. Your game has a very cool look and that's a start. I'll be back to try again, and look forward to improvements. Good luck!

illusionFan

Apr 7, 2018
You can edit your savefile in the .\savedata\ folder.
It is a text file, so you can give yourself 99 potions
and edit your stats to 99, give yourself exp.
I used Notepad++, but regular Notepad may work.
Also give yourself 300 stat points to learn axe and mace.
You probably need the trainer to get to the Journey part after the first mission.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AgeOfBarbariansChronicles-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 13 Votes