agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The ability to see the gore / blood / violence in the game seem to have been blocked, I can't turn it on, on the menu screen is this meant to be so ? or I just didn't know how to change the settings to turn it on ?

May 25, 2022
hey guys, for someone who's only interested in the female domination part of this game, how/where can I find it?
(wondering if it is worth for me to download or not)

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
I played it a little bit and I wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if the game has some nasty bug preventing you to make progress.

So at some moment, quite early in the game you reach a refugee camp (marked with a square) where you are told that they are under attack by some Rogaks (an evil humanoid race). Your mission is to help them. There are 3 Rogak places near the camp which you have to visit and kill everyone there including the boss.

The problem is that after visiting and completing 2 of these 3 places, the 3rd place is highlighted at the map (I marked it by arrow) but you cannot enter it and so you cannot complete your mission.

I include my save file as well, I had to add .txt extension to it to be able to attach it here.
Any ideas?

I would have more bugs to report but I'm not sure if the developers are reading this thread and if it makes sense.

Reactions: culillo1882

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I played it a little bit and I wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if the game has some nasty bug preventing you to make progress.

So at some moment, quite early in the game you reach a refugee camp (marked with a square) where you are told that they are under attack by some Rogaks (an evil humanoid race). Your mission is to help them. There are 3 Rogak places near the camp which you have to visit and kill everyone there including the boss.

The problem is that after visiting and completing 2 of these 3 places, the 3rd place is highlighted at the map (I marked it by arrow) but you cannot enter it and so you cannot complete your mission.

I include my save file as well, I had to add .txt extension to it to be able to attach it here.
Any ideas?

I would have more bugs to report but I'm not sure if the developers are reading this thread and if it makes sense.
From my playthrough, the third rogak den is the one near the broken statues, get close to it and it will be highlighted with a white colour. You will know it is the right one when before entering the cave proper, you can see the statues in the background.

And yes, the game is full of nasty and potentially game ending bugs. When playing the female character, I wiped out all the rogak dens and soldier camps. I also cleared all the other dungeons available, bought all the items. Then I learned each special ability. But sadly only two of them work (the cobra dance and "induce heart attack"). And after learning all the specials, now I can't use any of them, can't swap abilities or use potions. The special ability icon show "xxx".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Thanks!
And now I reached the same point as you.
That level is simply impossible. You cannot use neither magic or potions and instead of them you have XXX text, as you say. I'm starting to suspect that it's not a bug but a feature :) And that the game content simply ends there and that this level is not complete. Once I was able to make some bigger progress at that level and I reached some throne room where should probably be some boss but which was ...empty.

Another time at that level I went into some room and fight music started to play but the enemies didn't appear. I guess that they got stuck in a wall or something.

And we have some horror comedy with mutilated man at that level. You can chop his head off and you can do it again and again and new heads will keep rolling to the floor.

Shame about all these bugs because at its core the game is promising. But currently they destroy a lot of fun.

Reactions: culillo1882

culillo1882

Feb 24, 2021
You can beat that level, I beat it in my first playthrough, in easy mode of course, but I have to admit I die once in that final dungeon, and I probably had the biggest luck in the world on the second try because if you go thru the wrong doors probably you have to confront more enemies. Those groups of 5 or 6 enemies with the rats are not a joke. I tank with the second char moving with jumps, and use the low blows to kill the rats, low blows have very long range, so that is the trick.

SPOILER

You get to the exit and then you have a fight with 3 apes and then you rescue the magician. But on the next quest the game just ends. And on this point you cannot make more fights, only those boring pterodactiles and the nights, and the rest of the team is just bugged... So game over.
Did you guys find some nasty deaths or something interesting in the game? I know there is a tentacle in a well, but I did not do the wells because you cannot then go up (kind of bug). There is a pic of those tentacles, but I dont know anymore.

By the way there is a way to have infinite life in the other AoB games using a program that edits the data file in HEX, its called HxD, and in a russian page someone posts the lines to modify, I dont know if in this game that works... Ill try it later...
Hope this can help :)

Reactions: RetroGuy

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Thanks for the info!
That last dungeon is a nightmare and rats are much too powerful which means that the game is badly balanced.

Come on, in all RPGs a rat is one of the weakest enemies and it should stay so. Here these rats can take all your energy in a few seconds. They make you fall to the ground or they infect you which means that you start coughing and you cannot fight so the enemies get you.

Let us know about that infinity energy hack if you make it to work.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes