culillo1882

Feb 24, 2021
Nah the gameplay is the same, exactly. Nothing new, but I saw some images of a boss like a big squid, that I never manage to find. On top of that in the latest gameplay I did not find the wells, and there are some images of tentacle inside a well. I suppose is randomly generated so ill try another run...

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
The wells do appear sometimes but there is nothing inside them at the moment.
Some dungeons are fixed (the ones important for the story) and some and randomly generated.

In the latest version I noticed two things being added:
- some erotic scenes when you play as a princess (because every princess dreams about having sex with drunk, dirty, smelly, boor grunt soldiers :p )
- new armor types for the princess

Reactions: culillo1882

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
There is a new update, 0.7.3.
It supposed about Yanah...
Hope they fixed things coz...holy fuck xD on 0.7.2 when they kidnap u while sleep it gets bugged and u cant do nothing (on the mini game to get free u do it, get free and there it is u cant do anything xD your character stays there idle and need to reset the game)

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Is the evil sorceror in the game cover casting a chickball instead of a fireball?

name

Mar 8, 2017
this game looks amazing but i want a few details. who do i play as in sex scenes? one of the guys or the women? it looks like a "lose to get scenes" game too which i don't care much for

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
The wells do appear sometimes but there is nothing inside them at the moment.
Some dungeons are fixed (the ones important for the story) and some and randomly generated.

In the latest version I noticed two things being added:
- some erotic scenes when you play as a princess (because every princess dreams about having sex with drunk, dirty, smelly, boor grunt soldiers :p )
- new armor types for the princess
know how to get the scene?

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
Well you can edit your savegame with notepad++ or a text editor and give yourself 9 healing potions, also you can add like 120 points to the bonus points so on the stats screen you can learn all the skills and change all your stats to like 35 each
any idea of where the save file is?

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
know how to get the scene?
In the village there is a tavern. You can get some sex scenes there. They will be different depending on your character.
If you play a male, then you can have sex with a hooker for some money.
If you play female (Queen Yanah) then you need first to buy and wear a slave chain in the shop. Then you can have fun with
some soldiers.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes