4.70 star(s) 24 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I quite enjoyed this game was honestly hoping more since I do like this gameplay setup abit.
Though I prefer games more similar to summer memories, this one has very nice pixel art and while 4:00am took me awhile I see its challenging enough to be a game alone.
I do hope the Dev continues this game or a sequel of some sort with way more onee-sans.

Zell23 (the Dev of Succubus Affection) is making a game similar to this one if any are interested.
i not find any zell123,do you mean diary of sakiba?
1652587911201.png
do you can give link for see how is his new game that you talked?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
i not find any zell123,do you mean diary of sakiba?
View attachment 1811476
do you can give link for see how is his new game that you talked?
Zell23 (two "L" not a 1)
But yes i thats the group name. Most people know the person who does the animations and that style as Zell23's work.
(Sorry forgot the group name)

The site lets you talk directly to the Devs, however You'll have to make an account ( Don't worry its free just like this one) without an account you won't be able to see most posts.
Link:

Its in Japanese so unless your fluent in it, you'll have to navigate with a translation tool.

Reactions: corndoggg

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
yea this is legit a whole ass game, have to actually focus on surviving lol

at least dying lets you see the gallery

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
1652597911437.png
Cardboard box "truly a weapon to surpass metal gear"
RNG suck in this game, you might not able to find what you need unless you roam through the whole school
Timestop item is your great ally in this game
Save stamina when bar is nearing half

Powerful Starting Move
Hoard health items and afk hide until 3.00am (Mary and Hanako will start to "play" with you starting from 3.00am until the end)
You have officially cheese the half of the game with 5 health left
1652598249280.png

Sassy Panda

May 7, 2020
Anybody know how to encounter white shirt biege short character? I can see it in gallery but can't find it in playthrough.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
And some general tips
-You are usually faster than all the girls so just outrun them, that being said keep in mind your stamina.
-Audio cues are important, if you enter a room, hide and a girl enters shortly after you can hear when she leaves with the door opening. You can also hear the footsteps of most girls.
-Keep in mind that when a girl leaves a room she is still outside, so be careful when you exit.
-Don't stay near doors or stair because a girl can enter at any moment. THAT BEING SAID, do stay near the entrances if Mary is attacking you.
-There is no reason to keep your flashlight off, most of the time you will be able to find a battery. Batteries usually last around the hour.
-Every hour that passes is a checkpoint and every time a new hour starts all items reset.
-The reason I told you to hoard on health items is because sometimes health restores won't spawn between hours. So keeping what you can is useful
-Hasshaku-sama is the hottest one and there is no shame on losing on purpose to her.
I regret not having read this sooner... Specially after noticing that Mary ALWAYS goes to the room you're in at her 3rd turn. Also yes, Hasshaku rules.

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
And some general tips
-You are usually faster than all the girls so just outrun them, that being said keep in mind your stamina.
-Audio cues are important, if you enter a room, hide and a girl enters shortly after you can hear when she leaves with the door opening. You can also hear the footsteps of most girls.
-Keep in mind that when a girl leaves a room she is still outside, so be careful when you exit.
-Don't stay near doors or stair because a girl can enter at any moment. THAT BEING SAID, do stay near the entrances if Mary is attacking you.
-There is no reason to keep your flashlight off, most of the time you will be able to find a battery. Batteries usually last around the hour.
-Every hour that passes is a checkpoint and every time a new hour starts all items reset.
-The reason I told you to hoard on health items is because sometimes health restores won't spawn between hours. So keeping what you can is useful
-Hasshaku-sama is the hottest one and there is no shame on losing on purpose to her.
I feel like the statue will stay longer when you are sandwiched between her and another enemy.

Kyrari

May 24, 2019
actually really fun to play, running away from ghosts and the last hour is pretty intense.
a bit of rng with health drop and small things i guess

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
1652665929075.png
some have cheats or some for infinite life?,i want play the game but i not stop of ded bc marie,not care if i change of floor or whatever,she allways kill me and i cant play with sound,i need play mute yes or yes.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Actually now that I think of it Zell23's other work "Forest of blue skin" (FOBS nickname) is also similar to this game abit more puzzle-ish and many girls of similar theme are in that game. (This games's Mary is one that is pretty standout in similarity to one that is in FOBS.)
Though like I said in few posts ago Zell23's team is developing one in horror theme (unsure if it'll be gory but their last games weren't so I doubt it will)

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes