4.70 star(s) 24 Votes
May 15, 2018
And some general tips
-You are usually faster than all the girls so just outrun them, that being said keep in mind your stamina.
-Audio cues are important, if you enter a room, hide and a girl enters shortly after you can hear when she leaves with the door opening. You can also hear the footsteps of most girls.
-Keep in mind that when a girl leaves a room she is still outside, so be careful when you exit.
-Don't stay near doors or stair because a girl can enter at any moment. THAT BEING SAID, do stay near the entrances if Mary is attacking you.
-There is no reason to keep your flashlight off, most of the time you will be able to find a battery. Batteries usually last around the hour.
-Every hour that passes is a checkpoint and every time a new hour starts all items reset.
-The reason I told you to hoard on health items is because sometimes health restores won't spawn between hours. So keeping what you can is useful
-Hasshaku-sama is the hottest one and there is no shame on losing on purpose to her.

May 28, 2020
I agree that Hasshaku-sama is the hottest as well. I think Hanako San's blowjob scene should've been a result of staying in hiding place for too long. Also, why is there a weird blur box overlapping the graphic? Is that supposed to be a censor? :p

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
So, been looking for way to counter each enemies so here is what I got. Hit TAB to see the current threat on your floor.
-Hanako-chan: The ghost at the beginning, she will appear in fake hiding spot and attack you. You can tell because the hiding spot is open a bit and you can see her red eyes.
-(Weeping Hentai) Angel Statue: Look at her when she is close enough to make her disappear. Can be out-Sprint but not out walk. Be careful.
-Kuchisake-onna (Slit-Mouth woman): Run and hide quick when she is in the room. She will gain speed overtime (I think).
-Painting Girl: Annoying road block, if she is on your floor I highly recommended you to change floor. Can be sprint pass but be careful.
-Shadow Girl: SHINE YOUR LIGHT ON HER when she is close enough.
-Traffic Officer: Red light and green light game. She is 100% fair so if she say red, EVERYONE STOP (Including enemies).
-Mary: COUNTERMEASURE is to be in a room and avoid 1st floor. She tend to lock down on your location so be ready to change room.
-Jiang Shi (blue jumping zombie): You must find a talisman to stop her. It is a consumable item.
-Piano Girl: Your protagonist will have a "Piano?" word on top of his head. Now, you have sometime to search each floor and find the room that she is in. Approach and hit the Z button to sabotage her quickly. You need good ears for this.
-Hasshaku-sama (Tall MILF in a dress): She can charms you so keep a distant. Try to run into a room and quickly exit on the other end to circle around and find a NON-Bathroom hiding spot. The reason is because, instead of lingering around, she is going to leave through the next door.

Last edited:

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone know if there are any other endings bar Leave and Stay? Got both and I kinda hoped for something new in the third playthrough

Reactions: Telker
Feb 3, 2020
im talking about the CTRL and ALT, Z is kinda normal for japanese but CTRL and ALT? wtf.
Normally, I would agree with you. But if you lay your left pinkie at ctrl, left ring at shift, left middle at z and left index at alt, the placement is very comfortable. We just have to hard wire our brain to tell us to click ctrl to switch and alt to use.

Still shift, Q, E, F, space is still the best position

LonelyLich

Jul 24, 2019
Got both endings. Just wish there was more variety on 4 and 5 AM since they don't really introduce anything new. though i might have just had bad rng considering cop woman and the jumping zombie barely even showed up for me. So as a result it was just worrying about mary fucking me over while i was getting chased. The sprites and animations are great though! my only gripe is how short they last though..... Oh well 8/10

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
How to deal with Piano Girl (Moonlight Sonata):
1/ If you hear piano music on ONE EAR, you are on HER FLOOR, run around until the music sudden change ear. She is in that room (including the restroom)
2/ If you do not hear her music, change floor, THEN:
If you hear music on Both ear, you are near her floor
If you hear music on ONE ear, repeat step 1

FlufflePuss

Aug 20, 2018
nothing beat shift,Q,E,F and space
Here's my tiny OneHander, Houkago no Onigokko Edition. Just extract it anywhere and double click the exe, it will remap the keyboard and mouse so whenever the game window is active, these keys will work as described:

- E or Left click now confirms like the Z button does.
- Q or Right Click now cancels and opens the menu like the X button does.
- 1 key or mouse wheel (up or down) switches items and skips text like Ctrl does.
- 2 key or Mouse middle button uses the selected item like Left Alt does.

This remap only works while the game window is active. If it loses focus (as in Alt+Tab), the keyboard will behave as normal.

Don't forget to exit the OneHander when you're done playing! Although it won't do anything at all if the game isn't running anyhow.

View attachment [VIRUS] FlufflePussOneHander_HoukagoNoOnigokko_Edition.zip

putridlumpy

May 4, 2019
-Shadow Girl: This one is tricky because is hard to see, she is just a moving shadow but other than that she is very similar to the Kuchisake-onna, just hide and wait for the shadow to disappear.
You can shine your flashlight at the shadow and it will slow down a lot, and if you do so enough the shadow will disappear. What you'll usually need to do is shine until it gets close, run away a bit, and then shine at it again. It'll disappear after two or three of these.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I quite enjoyed this game was honestly hoping more since I do like this gameplay setup abit.
Though I prefer games more similar to summer memories, this one has very nice pixel art and while 4:00am took me awhile I see its challenging enough to be a game alone.
I do hope the Dev continues this game or a sequel of some sort with way more onee-sans.

Zell23 (the Dev of Succubus Affection) is making a game similar to this one if any are interested.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn
4.70 star(s) 24 Votes