Others - Completed - Afterschool Tag [v1.0.1] [DottoruGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Peter Denger

An excellent erotic game.
    Most likely you won't masturbate to this, but after a while you won't care.

It's a "hide and seek" game where you try to avoid getting caught (and fucked) by various monster/ghost girls in an abandonned school.
    Now what makes this game so great? The animation and graphics are good (but yeah, it's a pixel game). The girls are sexy (angel statue ^^) but the sex scenes happen when you lose so these are not the best parts of the game.

No, what's great is carefully balanced gameplay and difficulty, with a good atmosphere to boot.

If you haven't played yet, try it out without reading any of the tips on this forum, and only come back if there's a ghost you can't figure out yourself. You'll lose and have to restart a few times, but you're going to progress.

The game is designed so that you can understand both how you're supposed to play and how to avoid the ennemies on your own.
    You start with only 3 ghosts, all pretty straightforward. You quickly find items, and once red girl scews you once or twice, you understand that you have to explore to find additionnal lives or you're sure to lose.
    Then new ghosts become sneakier, or are immuned to your usual tactics, so your gameplay change... and you're short on lives so you're now running around to get more, but it's more dangerous! At some point you start a new game, you go to the same hour as before with your life full because it was easier. Then the last ghosts appear, and it's a nightmare.

It's genuinely fun, and the difficulty curve is, I think, just right.
    The game become increasingly frustrating, but not winning too easily is part of what makes a game pleasant. Plus, you can always start again to try and get a better start, and your training pays off.
    And you have options to decrease difficulty (light,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    , and reading how the girls work here)

The difficulty also serves the story, along with the monster's design. It helps the "horror" element of the game
    You are scared of the shadow, because you remember shadow girl.
    You are moving slowly, listening closely while the rain falls outside and the old building is making noises, because hearing footsteps can tell you what threat is coming
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    , and a certain "tip-tap" means RUN AWAY!

SO to recap, this game might not be for everyone, but if you get into it it's a very pleasant experience.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

snoona

only game i've bothered leaving a review for so far. Hate having to deal with Mary though; she's a massive pain. They really should've put it a bigger warning period or something before she catches you.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

relapsedgooner96

main theme is for femdom fans, but even if u r not, the gameplay is simple, and very enjoyable. animations are hot, each femdom characters has different mechanic. i played it multiple times the game was hot and fun

it'd be even better if it can have multiple difficulties to choose. the game was tad bit easy for me. i want them not to go easy on me ;)

Score: 4/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Hypur

I played it on my chromebook for the first time. Its sometimes lags a little bit but I somehow beat the whole game. its works if
    you have wine installed. It was awesome to play it on the chromebook for the first time. <3
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4771842

Genre: Eroge, survival "horror".
    Game length: 30-60 minutes (for both endings)
    Difficulty: Random
    Adult content: 12 good pixel animated scenes.
    Evaluation: A heartwarming minigame. Recommended

Why difficulty is random?
    In my first playthrough, this game gave me too much attention, making Police-chan blocking my movements too often, and when it's not needed. Sometimes Giantess can spawn right at the entrance. Sometime the girl in the red dress can spawn on you, when you are hiding. All in all,
    first playthrough was a fun hell.
    But what I got on the second playthrough? Nothing, as if those demons had their fun with me and got bored. I was barely touched. Kinda felt sad...

All in all, worth your time and money!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

mc625

Not going to say anything new about the game, others have said everything and this game is as good as they say only bad thing is that there's not more of it. I'm going to do some simping and leave it that:

Hasshaku-sama is the GOAT bruh. Every game she's in, she's the best, this game even in Fatal frame V she was the scariest ghost.

Fuck titjobs I want to play basketball with woman. Pretty sure she gives the softest screens ever (wouldn't mind getting caught on a screen if she's the one setting it). Let's not talk about what she can do to you in the post
  7. 5.00 star(s)

AimlessLurker

Great art, good gameplay, and great vanilla monster-girl content. It's a relatively short game, but still impressed me. I did find myself frustrated with two of the enemies, but not when I replayed it. Better knowing how they worked, they weren't so bad. Checkpoints are made every game-hour, so losing the game isn't too painful.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

PootisPenser76

Spent many hours playing this game. Completed it 3 times, will probably
    complete even more and play again later.

It is not scary, but exciting to run away from femdom girls trying to get you! The game features a gallery from the start and it is very easy to play.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

lunethlion

The style of the animations is awesome, i rly like how they made the reverse rape with the monster girls and how the cum overflows when they force creampie them.

Rly like the mechanics and the art style, definitely one of my favourites and its a shame it dont appear to be updated anymore as its marked as completed.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Yolomon

Pretty fun game. It's been a while since I've played horror and this game gave me some decent jumpscares. The audio cues added a really nice touch. The game did however get a bit irritating at some times when encountering the piano girl cuz her sound cues are a bit off and sometimes Mary strikes during that time as well. Sex scenes were good as well however only 1 per character, but in all honesty; the sex was just a bonus. For a 20mb game its definitely worth it if you have an hour or two to spare. Really fun game, 9/10
  11. 4.00 star(s)

JakeMSG

Another review, may the Supernatural spirits be with you all!
    The full review, on the blog, per always, here:

[The Link]

And for the quick summary of it:

All Scores:
    ================ Plot = 7
    ======== Story = 7
    ======== Characters = -
    ================ Gameplay = 5.75
    ======== Mechanics = 7.5
    ======== Complexity = 6.5
    ======== Uniqueness = 9
    ======== Replayability = 4
    ================ Scenes = 6.16
    ======== Visual = 7
    ======== Written = -
    ======== Interactivity = 5
    ======== Replayability = 6.5
    ================ Development = ----
    ================ Obtaining = 7
    ======== Price = 5
    ======== Methods = 9
    ================ FINAL SCORE = 6.47

QuickView

A small Horror-themed game about hiding in the worst place, the most nightmare-ish one: a school. Jokes aside, it has an interesting gameplay, has some inspirations from FNAF (about the time intervals at least), and nice pixel-animated H-scenes in-game. It is, however, a small game, can be clearly played fully in under an hour (unless you really mess up a lot of times), has 2 endings (although the split is only at the end, and one of them has one bonus h-scene), and there aren't a lot of H-scenes, either. While the mechanics are unique, and it has it's charm for the amount of time you'll play the game, not much of a reason to go back to it too many times. Its price also, in my opinion at least, is a bit high, considering the content gained in the end. Up to you if it's a promising enough concept to try out.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

zebrafuxx

Great little game here. Run around and "avoid" getting sex'd by various very attractive women. The art is superb, atmosphere is great, and the mechanics are simple yet effective. It's pretty short, and doesn't have tons of content - but for what it is, it's great. Definitely quality over quantity :) Highly recommend it!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

dudibudi

Very fun game with only one Problem.

The game is very well made. The game idea and mechanics are well made and the controls are perfect. You wont lose because you lost control of your character. BUT you will lose because of RNG. This game is really unfair. some times The drops are random and the spawning of the girls is random. And unfair situations in which you cant safe yourself are guaranteed. For example. Piano girl starts playing (Also neither with my speakers nor with my headphones I can make out from where the music comes) so get going to search and stop her. Another girl spawns and hunts you. Okay time to hide. You hide and the girl stands in the room because it takes some seconds before she goes away but in that timeframe the game spawns the loli girl in your room where you hide and boom you lost a life. But this is the only thing that bothered me and holds it away from 5 stars.

Cons:
    -The before mentioned RNG
    -The Pianist is impossible to locate just through hearing

Pros:
    +AMAZING Pixel Art
    +Great Sex scenes with a lof of variety.
    +Great Girl types, from monster like, to loli, very great
    +Very good sound design
    +Very good atmosphere
    +Gallery mode
    +Greeat UI and controls

I will return to it from time to time and get frustrated by the RNG, but still I will return to it.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

+ Unlocked gallery right away
    + Good animations
    + Actually pretty nice horror gameplay

~ Game has quite a few sound effects, but scenes are lacking

- Very few scenes
    - Not a lot of variety in scenes
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Somerandomhentai

This game does a lot of things right. It has great art and good sound design. It utilizes panning to hear wear the women are and how close they are to you, so you will need headphones. My only complaint is that the game is lacking in content. The game play is extremely repetitive, especially if you're trying to get both endings. Also, each women only has one sex animation, except Hanako, the main antagonist, who has three. More animations would have helped the repetitive feeling when getting caught. However, the game takes less then 2 hours to get both endings, so it's not too bad.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Zemna

Genuinely fun, great animations and pixel art design and a good difficulty curve, although I got stuck at 4:00 a.m. I wanted to keep playing, really since fobs I didn't find a side-scroller game that made me have so much fun.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

tornasunder

As is mentioned by many other people, the animations are fluid and the ladies who hunt for the MC are hot. It takes the idea of needing to survive for a period of time (from 1am to 5am) similarly to what you would find in another popular horror game franchise, Five Nights at Freddy's, but you aren't controlling a restaurant from a security booth, you are running through a school building and hiding from a handful of female characters who are hunting you. Overall, it's a short and simple game which I think could have had a lot of potential for being much longer where there were more girls, and more animations. More similarly to FNAF, perhaps the game of tag would have expanded multiple days where each day introduced new girls, or new animations to already encountered characters. The game itself doesn't have any dialogue between characters beyond the introduction, which is sad as dialogue adds to the whole predator and prey dynamic, and there's a lot the girls could have said to taunt and tease the player once they caught him.

The game itself is not even scary, DOOM is way scarier than this game and that's not even a horror game, but you do need to have sound enabled as certain characters who are seeking you, might rely upon sound cues to know when they are nearing you.

The game is translated to English (not much to translate, though, as there is very little dialogue) and this option is found within the game's settings menu. Additionally, I believe the gallery also becomes fully unlocked if it turns out the game is too hard or you just want to see the animations.

It's a good game, but way too short to be considered great.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Risax

A short, sweet little horror game with some good sex scenes and decent pixel art.

Game is challenging, without being frustrating, as you get an auto save with each in-game hour that passes. Which also gives you the added bonus of not feeling like you have to lose on purpose to get to the sex scenes.

Hope to see more work by this developer pop up for sure!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

lilthiccy

This game is really fun! The pixel graphics are amazing and I found myself getting into the gameplay once I got used to the albeit repetitive CG's when you get caught. When you don't fully understand how all the girls chasing you completely work, it can be both exciting and difficult (ESPECAILLY Mary), but once you get the hang of it, its pretty easy to counter each and every one of them. It would be cool if there were more ero horror games like this where you have to survive for a given period of time its a really cool game concept.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

walkthrough4FREE-GUY

small data size, BEEG GAMEPLAY

story plot was classic usually one, simple. the graphic are pixel are quite good for a small size game. remind me of good old flash game.
    CG are only one for each variety but more than enuf.