• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eisul

Feb 24, 2021
Just downloaded the game but my screen is just white. I can hear the background music, but I have a blank screen. Anyone know what to do?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Good god that file size. Those scenes are good but I don't know if its worth keeping this in my hard drive. Its a lot to ask but a standalone scene viewer would be immensely convenient.

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
anyone know where you can get the vr mod?
Did some digging and found this. Here's the VR mod for the game.

AGHVR created by over on GitHub.

They did a few more VR mods for various games so definitely check them out as well.

Reactions: vergil5

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
Did some digging and found this. Here's the VR mod for the game.

AGHVR created by over on GitHub.

They did a few more VR mods for various games so definitely check them out as well.
thx!!

Ergast

May 31, 2017
It's been years since I played it, so I don't remember it that well, but in any case it is a bit hard to say. If you want to read the little bit of story, instead of just watching the girls get "loved", it has 4 endings IIRC, so it can take... maybe about 5 to 10 hours to see and unlock everything legitimely? something like that, I'd say

If you just want to see the scenes, you can search the topic, because you can open a menu that lets you unlock and watch everything but I don't remember how it was done. As I said, years since I last played.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
It's been years since I played it, so I don't remember it that well, but in any case it is a bit hard to say. If you want to read the little bit of story, instead of just watching the girls get "loved", it has 4 endings IIRC, so it can take... maybe about 5 to 10 hours to see and unlock everything legitimely? something like that, I'd say

If you just want to see the scenes, you can search the topic, because you can open a menu that lets you unlock and watch everything but I don't remember how it was done. As I said, years since I last played.
On the title screen put your mouse cursor over the dark-haired girl's nipple and click the right- and left mouse buttons at the same time.

KeyCo69

Jun 2, 2020
I can't get this game to save for the life of me. I tried googling how to save but the only thing that came up was someone on here saying it does that automatically but, no. I played into the second day, made two choices and still when I close and open the game all progress is gone. This game seems really fucking great but I don't want to only play the beginning 50 times.

Can anybody tell me how I can save?

mrknight3

Jun 26, 2021
For those who have a black screen on startup.
1. Try running the game with different screen resolutions
2. Reset any graphics card settings to default, especially if you changed something in non-standard programs, as in my case RadeonMod

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a way to chose the male models instead of it being randomized? I want to get rid of the fat guys.

Also what is the hot key to change posture. For instance I noticed there are different animations when you leave auto posture on but can't see to find the hotkey or any settings in the interface to switch to them manually. Looking at the game manual online didn't help at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarnMTB
Aug 22, 2022
Just finished this game. I always heard good things about miconisomi's stuff (commonly rec'd by people who liked the animations in Ricca) but I thought that there wasn't any EN TL of it so I didn't try. Was surprised to find it here. Great animation in this game, now I'm excited for their new release next year.
Also what is the hot key to change posture. For instance I noticed there are different animations when you leave auto posture on but can't see to find the hotkey or any settings in the interface to switch to them manually. Looking at the game manual online didn't help at all.
If anyone else is wondering about this, I don't think there's a way to manually change postures. I just had to wait for the game to cycle them and pause on the ones I wanted to see longer. According to the walkthrough, 2P's numpad4 always have three animation cycles for the default, while numpad5 and numpad6 usually have one. Sometimes, numpad5 might have more than one animation cycle like in missionary: the first click of numpad5 results in you doing the pilediver, then it changes to "+kissing" afterwards.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This game got slept on real hard. I'm genuinely impressed. The scenes, "gameplay", and voice acting are straight up top notch. I've played Insult Order long time ago and I really like it. And this one is as good, if not better than that one.
Wish miconisomi was bigger, they made the best 3d-anime hgame on the market. Illusion and KISS can't even compete. Why those two can't make games like this? Sure they got great maker and studio, but at this point, those two are making MMD-clone instead of a game.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Wish miconisomi was bigger, they made the best 3d-anime hgame on the market. Illusion and KISS can't even compete. Why those two can't make games like this? Sure they got great maker and studio, but at this point, those two are making MMD-clone instead of a game.
I will have to agree, tho I don't think miconisomi is that underrated at all. It also just happens that KISS and Illusion are much larger companies that have been producing since back in the early 2000s. Hence why they have their niche big market share and barely ever deviate, but indeed I wish they got back into figuring better games than just model makers.

gustop

Aug 11, 2020
I'm having an issue with saving too, I can see that little floppy disk save indicator when it tries to auto save but when I return to title I can't hit continue

Breeze3005

May 10, 2022
Hey guys. I downloaded the game file, extracted it and opened to the game. but after I click the first option (I don't know what it is because its in japanese for some reason) the whole screen goes to black and there's no "loading..."

Breeze3005

May 10, 2022
Hey guys. I downloaded the game file, extracted it and opened to the game. but after I click the first option (I don't know what it is because its in japanese for some reason) the whole screen goes to black and there's no "loading..."
I also tried the changing resolutions but no luck. Please send help.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes