• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Feb 2, 2019
Yep, guide is pretty solid. It would be nice if Urusaisenpai could either attach or post wayback link to it, as it's on first page and way better visibility :)

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
uh when i extracted the game there seems to be an error and seems to be some file in Data and i extracted files one by one and managed to run the game and now everyone is t posing lol anyone know whats the cause?
EDIT: maybe someone can just share their whole data folder would appreciate it

Last edited:

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
So, everything seems to work for me, but I'm not able to customize the girls at all. Can't change the boob size, can't add cat girl ears, nothing. It's all non-interactive. Any ideas?

Nevermind. The walkthrough answered the questions for me, lol - I have to unlock them.

Last edited:

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Would there be anything I can do to simply apply the translation and decensor if I already have the Japanese version?

If not, would transferring my save be enough to keep my customized versions of my girls? I 100%ed myself so I don't really need to do anything else, I just wanna make sure I can keep my girls as they are.

petu681

Jun 22, 2020
The VR plugin works well, just like the ones for Honey Select and Play Home.

The guy who created all them really deserves some praise. He went on Reddit announcing that they were made (some time ago). If you guys bump into him there, be kind and pay him some respected.
Sorry for late post, but what vr pluging you are talking about.

Vilhelm_Savage

Aug 1, 2020
Can I get some updated links for the download if possible? Google Drive doesn't work, it's too big for Mega, no luck with Filescdn or NoFile, and i'm warry of using MegaUp.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes