Silverjetz

Aug 1, 2022
I'll just drop this here and hope I don't get bopped for self promotion :HideThePain:
Main differences from what's in OP is that it's built on BepInEx and comes with multiple universal plugins thanks to that, allows playing in Japanese with the uncensor, and adds an easy way to get to the debug menu where you can jump to any point in the game and edit the save file.
Do you know if your Pregnancy mod is working on AGH? :)

Theshim

Apr 9, 2023
game is hot as shit, should have been called group gang bang your non-blood related sister

BoxBookBear

Feb 24, 2021
Make sure your VR actually works and the game starts correctly in desktop mode. Start VR mode with the shortcut in the game directory.
Manly I'm on your patreon, is your uncensor any different? I usually prefer your uncensors but I know this game has been already uncensored

Theshim

Apr 9, 2023
Don't quite understand how the good slut ending is your imouto being handcuffed to the toilet in the boys bathroom and gets a train run on her including the MC. That seems like not the solution to the slut problem.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Don't quite understand how the good slut ending is your imouto being handcuffed to the toilet in the boys bathroom and gets a train run on her including the MC. That seems like not the solution to the slut problem.
I'm talking half from memory and half from what you are talking about, because it's been years since I played this game, but I think it may be less "good ending" and more "the best ending slut imouto can hope to get after all that shit".

Of course, I may be wrong. As I said, years.

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
Silly question, does anyone know why the short name is AGH, not AGA?
Is it "After Service Gangbang Addict Hardcore", I dunno :WaitWhat:

Aug 22, 2022
Silly question, does anyone know why the short name is AGH, not AGA?
Is it "After Service Gangbang Addict Hardcore", I dunno :WaitWhat:
I always assumed it was shorthand for "After Service Gangbang Heroines" but I couldn't actually search up any mentions of it in this thread and miconisomi's ci-en posts start shortly before the game after this. Maybe I read it in-game, but now I'm really not sure.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes