Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
if you have mega downloader.just copy the adress and it will be fine ;)
Any idea what to do without mega downloader though?

If the link is mega then could someone maybe write the http for it so I can post in my browser to access it?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This game is a real mess, the UI is a mess, the characters are a mess, the maps are a mess, the backgrounds are a mess, the story is a mess, and updates get messier as time goes on. It's just horrible beyond belief.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
There is no point to download and play the game without follow and read the patreon in this case.

Perversity releases version of the game even if there are breaking game bugs and/or part of the game that are not finished. You are an alpha-tester more than a player. So if you download the game you are more participating in the development of it that actually playing it.

Here the post explaining the last release and some of the big bugs in it.

Perversity posted:

Good morning all, sorry that it's taking so long to get the release online for you. Internet is being a pain in the ass this morning.
The good news, I was able to fix all the reported bugs, plus implement the 2 most requested fixes for the release, so navigation in the base, and the Library will be a lot easier.

About the Library.... I had intended on making it so the game would tell you when you found something you could click on, but it isn't working right atm with the Map code.... So I need to sit down and fix that, until then I will have things set up on Menu's, I am pretty confident that I can get it fixed by next release.

Also I wasn't able to get the last scene written up for the base, and there is still some missing images, so my objective is to get that taken care of prior to my weekend, so I can sit down this weekend and finish up the neighborhood content for week 1. I will write it up, get it ready for images, and then spend the next week or so working on images.

Once that is done, I plan on sitting down and working on the date code, I have it all wrote up on how the first few dates will work, and I want to get the Cinema date ready for you all by the next release. I will also be moving the resort date to the date map, and setting it up as a tier 2 date.

That is my plans for this next release, I am planning on it taking anywhere from 14 - 18 days to get it ready for release.

If I can get it done faster I will work on Janet and Harry to try and get their content all taken care of so that I can wash my hands of week 1 content. )))) I also plan on moving the date system to week 2 so that the content doesn't feel rushed.

Just a rough guide once I get to week 2, my focus will be on the following areas.

A: Getting the Police Dept, Hospital, and downtown areas fully implemented.

B: Adding 2 - 3 new locations for access in the base.

C: Dating content

D: Work on releasing the storyline for Lusty and Night owl, as well as some kind of quest tracker, so you can see what needs to be done for the quest.

Then from there it will be time to move onto week 3 content, and the Capital area.

Good morning all, sorry that it's taking so long to get the release online for you. Internet is being a pain in the ass this morning.
The good news, I was able to fix all the reported bugs, plus implement the 2 most requested fixes for the release, so navigation in the base, and the Library will be alot easier.

About the Library.... I had intended on making it so the game would tell you when you found something you could click on, but it isn't working right atm with the Map code.... So I need to sit down and fix that, until then I will have things set up on Menu's, I am pretty confident that I can get it fixed by next release.

Also I wasn't able to get the last scene written up for the base, and there is still some missing images, so my objective is to get that taken care of prior to my weekend, so I can sit down this weekend and finish up the neighborhood content for week 1. I will write it up, get it ready for images, and then spend the next week or so working on images.

Once that is done, I plan on sitting down and working on the date code, I have it all wrote up on how the first few dates will work, and I want to get the Cinema date ready for you all by the next release. I will also be moving the resort date to the date map, and setting it up as a tier 2 date.

That is my plans for this next release, I am planning on it taking anywhere from 14 - 18 days to get it ready for release.

If I can get it done faster I will work on Janet and Harry to try and get their content all taken care of so that I can wash my hands of week 1 content. )))) I also plan on moving the date system to week 2 so that the content doesn't feel rushed.

Just a rough guide once I get to week 2, my focus will be on the following areas.

A: Getting the Police Dept, Hospital, and downtown areas fully implemented.

B: Adding 2 - 3 new locations for access in the base.

C: Dating content

D: Work on releasing the storyline for Lusty and Night owl, as well as some kind of quest tracker, so you can see what needs to be done for the quest.

Then from there it will be time to move onto week 3 content, and the Capital area.

Game breaking bugs -

Told about an issue with the Janet confrontation on day 7, Follow Janet option.
Another issue with the base rooms, I forgot to add the return button to the rooms so you have to use the back function to leave the rooms...... Will be fixed in the next update.
Another issue on day 12 with the base, there is a scene that you can't access atm, that has a flag needed to activate a scene..... So it causes a break in the game....

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This is true for all patreon games.
Not complaining and Perversity is very clear about the status of the releases, but his game has much more bugs/ wip part than average. Mine was a warning for people, I'm fine with this approach.

U

User_10739

It is 1 thing to play an alpha but a whole other kettle of fish to play the same bugged shit release after release!
Why is the same event missing the images for 3 releases in a row??? When there is something sexy going on instead of a naked woman being on the screen we get a grey silhouette of a little girl with the name of the missing images for the entire sex scene. Dude, if you are lurking here, fix your shit before advancing the story. I really want to like this game but you are making it impossible...

stc

Jun 11, 2017
TL;DR Game shows promise but the development strategy baffles me

So the game shows some promise. Story writing a bit juvenile (uses 'LOL' in their actual face-to-face conversation dialogue). But it's the shit UI combine with shoddy programming that really grinds my gears.

• There's clearly a story progression taking place but it always feels like I'm missing a ton of information. [ I got to make a call about arresting somebody but I hadn't even investigated what they were up to yet ]
  • The UI has hints and text that just disappears behind buttons.
  • The use of clickable objects is so sporadic it comes as a surprise
  • Clickable objects are difficult to distinguish from the rest of the background
  • Scenes will 'loop' into different branches. So you get a scene where you're confronted about an arrest and putting somebody into your own prison, then that same scene loops again where they complain about you handing them to the cops.
  • Background and scenes will regularly not load (but text works fine, so missing assets?)
  • Game crashes because of stupid shit like 'if base_d12 = True' even though he clearly knows 'if base_d12' also works because it's used two lines later.

U

User_10739

The map of "your lair" is now really screwed up and after posting my last rant I went snooping in the images folder and found that it is not a case of bad linking it is more like half of the game images don't exist. I also have a beef with the LGBTQ labels. If you play the straight/bi route, gay and lesbian characters don't appear and you can't get it on with "Bro" (not that I want to...) but wouldn't that be a bi scenerio? If you play the full blown LGBTQ version it automatically assumes that you are gay (wtf?) Yet you can help Mom get off but when Sis offers herself to you you reply "No thanks, I'm gay..."
When I started playing I chose the LGBTQ route so that all the characters would be in the game (I have LGBTQ members in my family so although at times I am uncomfortable, I accept it). I figured that if any guys hit on me I could just politely say no thanks but when my character turns down the hot sister throwing herself at him, that was the end of my game play right then and there. I think most guys would prefer another option of straight/lesbian at least to get all the girls because if you doing the mind control/evil/harem building route that would make sense. (IMHO)

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've said it before and will say it again... This game is hindered by the quite frankly shite UI, and the total lack of cohesion of the game it self.

On top of that you have rather poor scene setups (backdrop position as well as clipping issues) with equally poor quality models (position, render etc etc), Im honestly beyond the point of giving an inch of benefit of doubt at this point, its just not worth the time or effort and this point in 'development' and I honestly having doubts that it ever will be.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
I dont want to slag the dev off but have given up with this game for the moment,It has promise but the Dev seems to be going from one Catastrophe to another, Their seems to be nothing coherent with the updates. I do hope this changes in the future as the concept shows a lot of promise

n4n15

Aug 20, 2016
Barely playable... For me dominant male, psionic with telepathy give me lots of errors. WAR, TELEPATHY and PAST doesn't works, all tree options gave me errors.

Reactions: jason95821
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes