Spirel

Jun 12, 2020
any chance we can get a continuation to this game? it was too we ll made just to see it go the way of the dodo.

Reactions: Ataios

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
female protag rout. how does the forced pregnancy work with that o.o?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary made me come but I don't know what to think about this game.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are few and different.
The initial story in the prologue is interesting but, once the game really starts, it's getting confusing.
The art is uneven all over the game. It's even different than the samples that looks more attractive than what the game proposes.

The idea seemed interesting (after the ending of the war with the aliens, the MC comes back to start his life again) but the execution is all over the place. It's repetitive : meeting each character at their location to talk about war and past (and use telepathy if you chose that power). The events at home are happening whether you interact with the characters or not. The sex scenes are happening whether you want it or not (you can't just talk and learn more about the characters). You have to wait a week before unlocking the city. You can put people in your personal prison but it's unavailable. There's supposed to be a gym. The security room and the operation room (outside one event) are useless. The MC is too easily angered.

The most problematic part is the artistic side. The poses are strange. The size changes during a conversation. The luminosity is awfully done (Larry goes from dark to light like it's nothing). The characters are moving in the middle of the room.

There are so many missing images from the red messages all over the game.
So many errors if we do something not planned.

If the dev wants to finish this game one day, it really needs to be organized better, then fleshed out.

Good continuation.

Reactions: harem.king

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Is this game still alive? I checked the dev's patreon and on January 31 he made a post talking about After Invasion Chapter Five, does that mean it's still on development? I wouldn't mind supporting him on patreon if he's still developing this game, but I don't wanna do it without knowing whether this game is really abandoned or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blueshift
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes