kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I just tried this game. At first it was promising. But I quit after my MC refused to have sex for the second time (I was like: WTF man!)
Also: I don't care at all about images quality, but dialogues (story, most important part of every game) are so long and a little bit borring. I would like to have more control over my character and his dialouges choices.
This game is really intresting, I really hope author will continue to work on this game, and maybe he will listen my kind sugestion ;)

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't think it's abandoned but it is slow with updates.

No idea how to get hold of the dev though.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
From devs patreon page

Hello everyone, and thank you for checking out my patreon.

A few notes up front.
1: AI is temporarily on Hiatus, it needs to be completely rebuilt, and I didn't have the desire to do that atm. So I am working on a few project atm.
2: The facility is still a secondary project, not abandoned or anything. Just waiting for a good time for me to work on the second build of it.
3: The new project is going to be a lot shorter, a lot lighter, and hopefully more fun.
4: Once I finish working on the new project, I plan on going back to AI but I want to get this project finished first.

Game onhold by looks

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
"AI is temporarily on Hiatus, it needs to be completely rebuilt"

Well at least he finally realizes it and admits to it. After so many "here is a new release and no obvious bugs" and it still has all the bugs that have been there since day one, it's good to see he finally accepts it needs to be fixed from the ground up. I think he has a good concept and it has promise, hopefully he will actually return to it and get the foundation solid at some point.

D

Deleted member 22113

is this worth checking out at this point last version i looked at was around 4 and it was a confusing dumpster fire

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
is this worth checking out at this point last version i looked at was around 4 and it was a confusing dumpster fire
Still a dumpster fire. And as someone mentioned it's on hold now, so it will likely remain so for, well forever.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
could we put a Hiatus tag on this

from devs patreon

Hello everyone, and thank you for checking out my patreon.

A few notes up front.
1: AI is temporarily on Hiatus, it needs to be completely rebuilt, and I didn't have the desire to do that atm. So I am working on a few project atm.
2: The facility is still a secondary project, not abandoned or anything. Just waiting for a good time for me to work on the second build of it.
3: The new project is going to be a lot shorter, a lot lighter, and hopefully more fun.
4: Once I finish working on the new project, I plan on going back to AI but I want to get this project finished first.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Welp I hope he does fix this game in the rebuild concept was great and it was looking like I might be able to knock bitches up and have them be slave to muh cawk which is always a good thing.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes