desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man.. this game has some potential but its just a mess right now. All the scenes are just disjointed and doesnt flow at all. They let you be a mind controlling villain at the beginning but it has no effect on the how the story is unfolding. I spanked the mom and sis at the start but all the dialogue after that doesnt even take that into account. I guess it might change a bit later in the story but i just couldnt get into it due to too many inconsistencies in the script. Also so many clipping issues.

Reactions: raileg
Jun 13, 2018
I hate how long this game has been on hold. I mean there's a great story here and so much potential but it's so buggy.

Like when I pick to enable Bi content the game treats the brother like my male character is straight even though my character decides to turn the brother into a submissive for himself, but then when I talk to Trey after dealing with Janet Trey points out that I'm gay. Not to mention the dialog is all over the place with characters talking about stuff that clearly has happened yet in the game. Don't get my started on how annoying it is to go to the sister and not be able to talk about the war if my character reads her mind.

Does anyone know if the dev of this game is ever going to pick it back up? Maybe someone should contact the dev, if possible, and ask if they can take have the game for themselves to work on. Like this could be a great game, and there are so few in which superheroes and villains are at the core.

215303j

It would be good to see this continue. There is so much potential, but possibly "a bit" too ambitious...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Marked Abandoned. We will remove it when he will start working on this game again.

• Sad
Reactions: kshyk

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2880

About this game:
As the name suggests this happens after a rather nasty event in the near future, aliens invade and attempt to wipe out humanity with a viral agent that they just call the Mutagen. As the aliens have experienced on countless other worlds, the mutagen warps the DNA of what ever species it comes into contact with, and changes them in random, violent, and always fatal ways....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game Info:
Updated
: 9/November/17
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.7.5a
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
Instructions:

Downloads
- - -

View attachment 2876 View attachment 2877 View attachment 2878 View attachment 2879
good evening
does anyone know if there is walkthrough for this game
thank you

Jun 13, 2018
good evening
does anyone know if there is walkthrough for this game
thank you
It's actual really straight forward at the time. However if you want to get it on with the 'brother' then you have to set it the check for straight, but if I recall correctly this will some how lock you out of the content with the mom and sister, however if you set it for gay then it locks you out of the brother and you can get it on with mom and sister. It's really weird how that works but the game pretty much holds your hand down most of the paths. Also, there really isn't a lot of content from what I recall, so you don't need a lot of time to run through it all.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
It's actual really straight forward at the time. However if you want to get it on with the 'brother' then you have to set it the check for straight, but if I recall correctly this will some how lock you out of the content with the mom and sister, however if you set it for gay then it locks you out of the brother and you can get it on with mom and sister. It's really weird how that works but the game pretty much holds your hand down most of the paths. Also, there really isn't a lot of content from what I recall, so you don't need a lot of time to run through it all.
thank you

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes