iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Something is wrong with the link, clicked it and it bring me to a promotion page for mega instead of the game itself.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
IS there a walkthrough for this shit?

It's one of the most buggy and convoluted gaming interfaces i've seen. Nothing seems to flow well and I find myself just randomly clicking on things hoping that something will happen

The sister is drunk on my bed on day 3 (have to use bed in order to advance day) so when I take her back to her room and go back to MY room she's still drunk on the fucking bed.

I know there's a lot more content because I see it in the folder but I can't advance because it's glitchy as shit.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's glitchy as shit and the lack of .nz is my bad. I have the plugin so I don't need the .nz for mega links. It's a terrible system. As for the game, dev is kinda in over their head.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op new version bugfix only + Change logs

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The creator is saying to hold of downloading it as there is a problem and will upload a new one soon as problem is fixed

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gui.rpy", line 11, in script
    init python:
  File "game/gui.rpy", line 12, in <module>
    gui.init(1280, 720)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'init'
Trying to run mac through sdk.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
A highly irritating game in its current form.

It has a pretty decent story to it during the prologue, and as soon as it lets you into the sandbox world it's literally the buggiest game I've downloaded from here. It crashes to desktop near constantly (4 times in 30 mins for me), most of the images are missing, most of the options available are just there for the future and the interface is horrible.

This will be a fantastic game in about six months. At the moment, not worth people's time. Give it a few versions.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yep, but Perversity is really working hard. The improvements since the first version are remarkable. Probably he went public too earlier, but so far the updates are free, so it's quite ok.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I get alot of errors in the current version regarding missing images and stuff?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yes, most of them are not bugs but they didn't exist yet.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He's not going the route of getting assets then programming it. He's programming it first to work out all the engine and core issues first then he'll add the artwork. So it was released a little early but again, it's good that it was since it did help him with ideas and tweaks to the engine. So it'll continue like this but get less and less buggy as time goes on then after a certain point months from now, the content will literally accelerate on its own.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Really want this game to do well. It's ambitious and I like what they are going for. Kinda like a less complicated Superpowered which is good cause Superpowered is tiny compared to what the creator is going for atm.
I have high hopes for superpowered

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
from creator 0.50 is out Not

Update .5
BROKEN..... DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
You get stuck on Day 1, fix will be uploaded tonight around 10 pm EST.

Reactions: muttdoggy
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes