hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
This game looks like something buggy.
I was playing the game without much trouble, but I couldn't get the game going due to the constant unknown crashes in Mary's house part.
I tried a few reboots but couldn't solve them, so I had to do another side quest and then the crashes at Mary's house were gone..
I think this is not just a problem caused by lack of computer performance, but because of some problem in the script.
The game is really fun, so I'll keep playing it, but I hope I don't have another problem like this in the future.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I not undesstend.... Why Admins still not add Aboned Tag? 0_0
Because it's not abandoned. The story is completely finished, so formally it is complete, the developer only plans some additions as bonuses (more dolls etc.) At the moment this future part (v.1.2) is 55% ready. You should not expect it soon, the author is busy with his main project (EON), and additions to this game are nothing more than a hobby for him.
So here it is more relevant to mark "Completed", not "Abandoned".

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
This game looks like something buggy.
I was playing the game without much trouble, but I couldn't get the game going due to the constant unknown crashes in Mary's house part.
I tried a few reboots but couldn't solve them, so I had to do another side quest and then the crashes at Mary's house were gone..
I think this is not just a problem caused by lack of computer performance, but because of some problem in the script.
The game is really fun, so I'll keep playing it, but I hope I don't have another problem like this in the future.
That's really strange.
I passed this game on two desktops of completely different configuration, one based on i5, the other - based on AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, in both cases 32 GB. RAM, video cards - in the case of i5 GTX Geforce 1050 ti, in the case of AMD - GTX 1660 ti. OS in both cases - Win10 LTSC. The final version of the game (starting with version 1.0) did not crash. In earlier versions, about 4 years ago, there were crashes, yes.
I can't judge the cause of the problems in your case, I will very cautiously assume that the problem is in the archive you downloaded. This happens from time to time, especially if the archives were downloaded not with the help of torrent.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
does these game had ntr because it seems like harem game
it has EVERYTING.
That's really strange.
I passed this game on two desktops of completely different configuration, one based on i5, the other - based on AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, in both cases 32 GB. RAM, video cards - in the case of i5 GTX Geforce 1050 ti, in the case of AMD - GTX 1660 ti. OS in both cases - Win10 LTSC. The final version of the game (starting with version 1.0) did not crash. In earlier versions, about 4 years ago, there were crashes, yes.
I can't judge the cause of the problems in your case, I will very cautiously assume that the problem is in the archive you downloaded. This happens from time to time, especially if the archives were downloaded not with the help of torrent.
Agreed, this was one of the more stable 3rd party engine games.

I can only recall one point at which things went wrong - around when you talk to Giovanni in the alley, but he had an in-game bug fix for that.

May 31, 2018
Can someone enlighten me what's the game place based on? New Mexico or something? The atmosphere of this game is truly special that I can not find in other games.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Can someone enlighten me what's the game place based on? New Mexico or something? The atmosphere of this game is truly special that I can not find in other games.
It's a completely abstract place. Is New Mexico a monarchy? More like a generalized and very abstracted southern Europe.

Reactions: 09110212

artensegler

Nov 11, 2022
I am stucked on Studio B. When i went in, i couldn't talk to them, just getting the option to Kissing practice or Lesbian practice. From the walkthrough it says i need to talk to them but i can't.

hotpot95

Nov 28, 2023
Hi,

I don't know if I will be able to write this comment in Spanish, I will write it in Spanish and then translate it into English since the majority of the community uses English on the forum. I haven't been enjoying games like this for a short time, but I've played the best ones...

(Midnight Paradise, Milf of sunville, Lust Epidemic, Milfy City, Lust Theory, Time Stamps, The visit, Away From Home, A Mother Love, Heart Problems, No more Secrets, Halfway House...)

We meet Willy, a random office worker in a random city. His wife, I don't really know where he is, I think she's on a trip. She has left us the house alone, the car keys and unlimited access to the bank account.

Can you imagine if all the women you would fuck that come across your daily life were within your reach? Here the fun begins... It's a day of the week when you have to go to work, but it turns out that there isn't much work done in the office and they give you brutal freedom, so your adventure begins here. While you're supposed to be working, you go around town meeting A LOT of women.

If my teenage self, instead of spending hours and hours trying to watch a scene from Leisure Larry, had had this game...

It is a traditional graphic adventure, but different :)

The women, the history, the 3D models, take you on a journey of unbridled eroticism. For as long as I can remember, MILFs have been my weak point, in this game the sexuality they transmit to you is brutal.

Many thanks to Nenad for this wonder.

To all of you who wonder if you should play, the answer is undoubtedly, YES.

Buenas,
No sé si podré escribir este comentario en español, lo escribiré en español y luego lo traduciré al inglés ya que la mayoría de la comunidad utilizan el inglés en el foro. Llevo poco tiempo disfrutando de juegos así, pero he jugado a los mejores...
(Midnight Paradise, Milf of sunville, Lust Epidemic, Milfy City, Lust Theory, Time Stamps, The visit, Away From Home, A Mother Love, Heart Problems, No more Secrets, Halfway House...)

Nos encontramos con Willy un oficinista cualquiera en una ciudad cualquiera. Su mujer, no sé muy bien dónde está, me parece que en un viaje. Nos ha dejado la casa sola, las llaves del coche y acceso ilimitado a la cuenta del banco.
¿Te imaginas que todas las mujeres a las que te follarías que se crucen en tu día a día estuvieran a tu alcance? Aquí empieza la diversión... Es un día de la semana en el que tienes que ir a trabajar, pero resulta que en la oficina no se trabaja mucho y te dan una libertad brutal, por lo que aquí comienza tu aventura. Mientras se supone que deberías estar trabajando, recorres la ciudad conociendo a MUCHAS mujeres.
Si mi yo de adolescente, en vez de pasarme horas y horas tratando de ver una escena del Leisure Larry hubiéramos tenido este juego...
Es una aventura gráfica tradicional, pero diferente :)

Las mujeres, la historia, los modelados 3d, te hacen recorrer un viaje de erotismo desenfrenado. Desde que tengo uso de razón las MILFS han sido mi punto débil, en este juego es brutal la sexualidad que te transmiten.

Muchas Gracias a Nenad por esta maravilla.

A todos los que os preguntéis si debéis jugar, la respuesta es indudable, SII.

May 31, 2018
Obviously not for a very long time. I'm an optimist, and I'm hoping for 2026. Status of development still 55% and hasn't changed in a long time...

View attachment 3476587
Cool, maybe Nenad will add the final piece to make Willy become king or something, I honestly can't imagine what next with the game because the story (not story at all) is finished after the royal scene.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Cool, maybe Nenad will add the final piece to make Willy become king or something, I honestly can't imagine what next with the game because the story (not story at all) is finished after the royal scene.
If memory serves me correctly, he was planning on adding some girls to the platinum and gold rooms, plus adding dolls and magazines. And the plot, yes, is complete.

Reactions: 09110212
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes