Sep 24, 2020
In order to get AoWD v1.0.0 you need to download AoWD v0.52 and updater 0.52 to 1.0.0, or download v1.0.0

( Original Patreon links to various file exchangers, including torrent )
AoWD 0.52 to 1.0.0 updater

AoWD 1.0.0 Savegames
AoWD 1.0.0 Walktrough
AoWD 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 updater

AoWD 1.1.0 Walktrough

How to unpack the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to update the game:
How to install Savegames:
How install save windows 10 pro

por12

Nov 22, 2020
can someone tell me how to extract the animations from the game? i would like to do the same project for eon in map animations

1Lucker

Oct 26, 2023
U can't pack back to vis file as far as I know, at least if u don't have paid version of Visionaire Studio Editor 5.
So to make translation u need to have a .ved file (can take it here or there) and my compressed version.
With Visionaire Studio Editor 5 (free edition) u can still be able to make/add a new font with chinese letters (but not sure if it even supported for that language) and also export text to csv and po (could be useful for auto-translation) or u may edit ved file directly with Notepad++ or similar tool.
P.S. Futher questions ask in translation thread not here or in PM and better ppl who made translation for this game, not me.
Greetings! I wanted to check with you because I saw that you wanted to make a translation into Russian one time ago, but in the end you never did it. Well the point is not in this, finding files ved c Italian I translated the file and decided to already make edits, the text passing the plot got a bunch of errors. Starting with the living room ponorama, which of course does not otnostysya no way to translate I did not understand what the problem is, at the beginning of the game when the main character goes into the living room and I see only part of the room, when moving the cursor nothing happens. Only by downloading the full version and unpacking several times I managed to somehow move from the place, but this is half the trouble. Doing the quest, where you had to run to the platinum whore in the end we come to a dialog where you can her in the back alley to fuck. But when translating the text there is no option to choose for action game just gets stuck on the first animation and the cursor disappears. Then in Maria's house where you can touch her breasts also occurs looping animation and it turns out the dialog starts again in the end the game with translation becomes useless. Maybe you know what the problem and where to dig because all the characters from the translations I took in strict accordance with the original translation. I can not understand on what principle in the translation file, you need to point to the outputs from the animation. I also noticed that when saying goodbye, over the hero constantly remains the phrase goodbye, why so too could not understand, also turns out there is no exit from the dialog in syntax. I will attach an archive of screenshots and font.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Greetings! I wanted to check with you because I saw that you wanted to make a translation into Russian one time ago, but in the end you never did it. Well the point is not in this, finding files ved c Italian I translated the file and decided to already make edits, the text passing the plot got a bunch of errors. Starting with the living room ponorama, which of course does not otnostysya no way to translate I did not understand what the problem is, at the beginning of the game when the main character goes into the living room and I see only part of the room, when moving the cursor nothing happens. Only by downloading the full version and unpacking several times I managed to somehow move from the place, but this is half the trouble. Doing the quest, where you had to run to the platinum whore in the end we come to a dialog where you can her in the back alley to fuck. But when translating the text there is no option to choose for action game just gets stuck on the first animation and the cursor disappears. Then in Maria's house where you can touch her breasts also occurs looping animation and it turns out the dialog starts again in the end the game with translation becomes useless. Maybe you know what the problem and where to dig because all the characters from the translations I took in strict accordance with the original translation. I can not understand on what principle in the translation file, you need to point to the outputs from the animation. I also noticed that when saying goodbye, over the hero constantly remains the phrase goodbye, why so too could not understand, also turns out there is no exit from the dialog in syntax. I will attach an archive of screenshots and font.Link Download
Hi! I've actually never planned to translate this game since there are crazy amount of text so I've just wanted to say that it's possible and provided needed files for it. I think is better try to ask Paloslios since he did MTL translation (link to file is dead), I can only advice not translate ved file directly since it could be hard to understand for those who didn't translated VIS engine games before so try to export from (original english) ved to .po or .csv and do translation there and import it to ved back using VIS editor.

1Lucker

Oct 26, 2023
Hi! I've actually never planned to translate this game since there are crazy amount of text so I've just wanted to say that it's possible and provided needed files for it. I think is better try to ask Paloslios since he did MTL translation (link to file is dead), I can only advice not translate ved file directly since it could be hard to understand for those who didn't translated VIS engine games before so try to export from (original english) ved to .po or .csv and do translation there and import it to ved back using VIS editor.
Strange I saw in a thread in 2020 your post that you and Ninad talked about it I can find it and show you, maybe it was a long time ago and you forgot. Well ok about the csv file I did that because with PO there are some problems with export, so I chose csv. You can see I sent you the file with translation without correction there is a complete translation of 65 thousand lines of text. Export import is already done, just there are bugs and I can not understand why the Italian translation also has problems and no one says anything about it.....Thanks I will try to write Paloslios.

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
How to start this game, I downloaded first second and thirst part, but when I extract the first one it asks for part 4, and I do not want do download 25 gb of a game just to try it, any help?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
How to start this game, I downloaded first second and thirst part, but when I extract the first one it asks for part 4, and I do not want do download 25 gb of a game just to try it, any help?
you have to download all 6 parts (or a torrentfile to download it in 1 go)

nanostream512

Apr 23, 2023
does anyone have full links to the game? I've tried few from front page and comments and some of the part are broken or no longer exists

STet

Apr 17, 2020
does anyone have full links to the game? I've tried few from front page and comments and some of the part are broken or no longer exists
Original free links to AoWD v1.1.0 from the developer on Patreon:

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
It look like there's no "completed" tag, but the version is 1.0 later.
Is this game really done and no more updates?
you know, It's a burdensome game to download, so I want to check it out first.

Reactions: tankdick

Gentle1

Feb 2, 2024
so i downloaded and i cant even really do anything. The guys just sas "you know what" and thats it can press all I wnat click where i want noothing happens and esc gets me a tiny BJ and then fading to black screen with music. If i play the game windowed i can get to say to more linies by wildly pressing all over the place he will go say something like this game needs a intro or something like that but thats it.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes