Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Does the torrent contain the entire thing in one file?
There are some comments about password in the patreon post. Do we need any password to open the zip file?
It all depends on the source from which you downloaded the torrent file. On Patreon - very inconvenient variant, there is a multi-volume archive version 1.00 + updater (for windows). And updater refuses to work for many people (the reason is not clear to me, see the last comment on the Patreon page with links. I downloaded the torrent from another source, there is a single-volume archive, version 1.1.0, plus walkthrough and missing cursor fix. I can not say anything about the password for downloaded archives on Patreon.
And I agree with the previous commenter that downloading via torrents is more reliable in terms of minimizing the risk of getting a broken archive file in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

STet

Apr 17, 2020
It all depends on the source from which you downloaded the torrent file. On Patreon - very inconvenient variant, there is a multi-volume archive version 1.00 + updater (for windows).
Here is the content of the Torrent on Patreon:
AoWD Torrent.jpg
P.S. The patcher is here for those who do not want to download the entire game, but prefer to update it from the previous version.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReShadowDancer
Sep 24, 2020
***Warning! It's unofficial and not fully tested so may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 70k files)***
Compressed version v1.1 (Win x64) 7.21Gb
AoWD_v1.1_compr.7z.001
AoWD_v1.1_compr.7z.002
AoWD_v1.1_compr.7z.003
AoWD_v1.1_compr.7z.004

Update patch for compressed v1.0 to v1.1 (Win x64) 186Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 1.1.0.exe")
AoWD_upd_from_v1.0_to_v1.1_compr.7z

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.7z to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!) this file also may help with dx11 device lost error. If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
Reupload please
Is link all Dead

olesami

Feb 24, 2021
Guys, I am not able to find the dildo in the room of Dian to sunscreen her....
So go to upper floor and by Diane's room there is big grey vase. pick key to her room there. To enter her room you will need to use key every time (just drag it from inventory and click on door). Inside her room you will find suncream in shape of dildo. Pick that up and there is a short video on her laptop. You may see it and skip it with ESC button.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys , I am deprived from the lake to make an orange essences there. The rusty key was lost, how to find it to get through the fence?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The perfect game, a very attractive females, good vignette. I wonder, by the way, why all females say the mc is handsome. He is ordinary nerd who is employed in industry of insurance, he lacs a perfect body and alpha behaviour. All the time he is in charge upon female requests. Figaro here, figaro there. Nevertheless I deem it as a best product, like summertime saga or being a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes