Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Short but nice update.
I still find it amusing that Willy can't get Nenad's name right lol x'D

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
i mean in his walkthrough, under the section new features, Sometimes new features are introduced and those are described below.
v010

• When a scene is bigger than seen

that is the last entry, the walkthrough itself seems to stop with v010 also, so how does it fit v015?!? i was not at anytime asking about save games. either he goofed and sent the wrong one which can happen, or someone just renamed it and thought that'd be good enough. i dunno, i was just saying it doesn't cover 011 thru 015
Im sry if u want a detailed answer where u find anything in the walkthrough ask Blup Blup, pls. v15 is on page 34 Let's Cuddle.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i'm from turkey, my quota is 75 gb. after that, my speed drops drastically:disappointed:
oh man even when i had a quota it was 300g, 75g is just unrealistic. but then you have that guy in charge, i won't say his name and set off his special filters to find ppl talking about him but he's more nuts than trump is.

scapez

Jul 27, 2017
is there a mod or way to trigger certain scenes again ? can't find a way to repeat the story scenes

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
that is the last entry
That is correct :). In the newer versions the things that arte introduced have all to do with the adventure itself. So no new futures in the gameplay and that is what this section is/was for...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hello to all.

I want to introduce myself here to community. My name is Nenad Asanovic and I am developer of game Adventures of Willy D. I am not here to judge anyone or to prevent "piracy" as my game is anyway free to play.
So, don't worry I won't ask you how you got my game or from who etc. I signed up here only in case you have questions about game, suggestions and similar. I do prefer to discuss about game on my discord though. It is free for anyone to join and we there have no specific rules or roles. Everyone is eaqual as long as you are nice to each other. You may find link for my discord on my patreon page under features tag.

If you have any questions about game or suggestions please let me know and I will help you if I can and as soon as I have time. In case you find "game breaking" bugs also please let me know so I may fix em as soon as possible.

I know one of major problems with my game to most of people is how big it is. To avoid further explanations, all png files are compressed to webp and all background pictures that do not use transparency are converted to high quality jpg, so when it takes to size, no game can't take any less HDD then it does now without losing quality.
This is case cause this game contains a lot high quality animations and they are in most cases very long in frames.

Anyway. I wish you all to have fun and take care. If you have any questions please do ask me or even better join my discord server.

Nenad Asanovic

scapez

Jul 27, 2017
Hello to all.

I want to introduce myself here to community. My name is Nenad Asanovic and I am developer of game Adventures of Willy D. I am not here to judge anyone or to prevent "piracy" as my game is anyway free to play.
So, don't worry I won't ask you how you got my game or from who etc. I signed up here only in case you have questions about game, suggestions and similar. I do prefer to discuss about game on my discord though. It is free for anyone to join and we there have no specific rules or roles. Everyone is eaqual as long as you are nice to each other. You may find link for my discord on my patreon page under features tag.

If you have any questions about game or suggestions please let me know and I will help you if I can and as soon as I have time. In case you find "game breaking" bugs also please let me know so I may fix em as soon as possible.

I know one of major problems with my game to most of people is how big it is. To avoid further explanations, all png files are compressed to webp and all background pictures that do not use transparency are converted to high quality jpg, so when it takes to size, no game can't take any less HDD then it does now without losing quality.
This is case cause this game contains a lot high quality animations and they are in most cases very long in frames.

Anyway. I wish you all to have fun and take care. If you have any questions please do ask me or even better join my discord server.

Nenad Asanovic

Welcome to the community

first of all, your game is just amazing

one of the best i've ever played. i will make sure to support you on patreon because i only found your game cuz of f95zone...

I was wondering if there is a way to replay some scenes that are story based?

Thanks in advance

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
The gofile link gave me a gominer.trojan warning for gofile.io. No clue if its false, but thankfully I prefer the other 2 anyway, just wanted to say something about it.

Reactions: Warsteel

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Welcome to the community

first of all, your game is just amazing

one of the best i've ever played. i will make sure to support you on patreon because i only found your game cuz of f95zone...

I was wondering if there is a way to replay some scenes that are story based?

Thanks in advance
As for now there is no way to repeat some of animations. Only way to do this is load from certain version start point and play it till that scene comes and then save it in normal save menu... There are infinitive numbers of normal saves so for now it is only way to replay some of scenes. However, I am planning to do something called "Sweet Memories" in future. That would contain all animations from game in one place and we would be able to navigate through menu to chose what scene we wanna repeat.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
can someone tell me how i save this cos when i click f5 nothing happens?
You may also save by going to main menu. move your cursor on top of screen, it will open inventory and there click button "Main menu" after that go to load game and just select slot you wanna and click save. Game will also autosave each time you enter load screen or main menu. This autosave you may use by simply clicking "Resume" button under load(save screen menu. I hope this helps.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Nenad A. Hey, nice to see you around here. Have to praise you for your game, magnificent work! From the wide variety of girls with different ages, boob sizes and attitudes to the collectibles (love that part, reminds me of those great collect-a-thon games in the 90ies). And ofc the animations are just superb. My favorite is Claudia, her boob shaking hypnotizes me every time. :biggrin:

I have just one question: sometimes you collect dolls during dialogues and Willy can move while the information is displayed on the screen. It happened to me a couple of times that I forgot I was in a dialogue and already used the cursor to leave the location. That leads to bugs as the dialogue was not finished correctly. Is there a possibility to block Willy's movement when the dialogue is still running and an item like a doll is collected?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The gofile link gave me a gominer.trojan warning for gofile.io. No clue if its false, but thankfully I prefer the other 2 anyway, just wanted to say something about it.
I've mentioned this as well but people continue to use it. What this game really needs, however, is a dedicated torrent. 5+ gigs? Mega won't even let you download that much.

Reactions: selfie

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
great game, love that everything is animated, funny as hell when it needs to x'D and most of all sexy characters all around to play with. just wish Willy D was a little bit more good looking as he is now, but I guess that's the point of the game that "an everyday man can get all the hot girls too" best of luck to the devs, hoping for more :eazyHype:

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes