JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Thank you for getting back to me:

I use File Download Manager for the torrent download and only got one RAR file not two.

To Dr Feelgood thank you for the zip file with the Game saves.

If I left anyone else trying to help. Also thanks to them.

Cheers
Sincerest apologies and thank you all for your help. I am new to using torrents and I now realise what I did wrong. I did not use the torrent from Dekix's post 1510, I thought I did. I used one from another post which only listed one RAR file.

Regards

Cro

May 10, 2017
When updating the OP, can the moderator/whatever please delete the google drive link from here ? Just leave the correct torrent or upload it yourselves somewhere, otherwise, as stated before, this comes out of the dev's pocket and I'm sure neither of us here want to hurt him in anyway.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If there isn't a Savegames folder in your download (that is the risk of not official files?) then see .

Cro

May 10, 2017
WOW she's my favourite so when I saw this pic, I can't wait for the next version. Nenad should focus only on her and give us the opportunity to do everything with her (blowjob, titjob, footjob, anal sex...)
You can tell him that yourself on Discord :) I would second that.

Reactions: thetunisian

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been waiting for her!
WOW she's my favourite so when I saw this pic, I can't wait for the next version. Nenad should focus only on her and give us the opportunity to do everything with her (blowjob, titjob, footjob, anal sex...)
Yes. Every position! She wants it badly anyway.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Yeah, I like her also, not sure what it is about her. Not my kind of person in real life, but here, we don't care about that and she looks great (clothes help her too...)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
That is done when a new version is placed in the first post. And it seems that that isn't going to happen?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes