macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You may also save by going to main menu. move your cursor on top of screen, it will open inventory and there click button "Main menu" after that go to load game and just select slot you wanna and click save. Game will also autosave each time you enter load screen or main menu. This autosave you may use by simply clicking "Resume" button under load(save screen menu. I hope this helps.
wellcum ! and dont hesistate to ask for your "devloper" badge to one of the moderator :)
hope you enjoy your place here :D

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
@Nenad A. Hey, nice to see you around here. Have to praise you for your game, magnificent work! From the wide variety of girls with different ages, boob sizes and attitudes to the collectibles (love that part, reminds me of those great collect-a-thon games in the 90ies). And ofc the animations are just superb. My favorite is Claudia, her boob shaking hypnotizes me every time. :biggrin:

I have just one question: sometimes you collect dolls during dialogues and Willy can move while the information is displayed on the screen. It happened to me a couple of times that I forgot I was in a dialogue and already used the cursor to leave the location. That leads to bugs as the dialogue was not finished correctly. Is there a possibility to block Willy's movement when the dialogue is still running and an item like a doll is collected?
Yeah. I know of few bugs like this and I always forget to correct those. Thank you for reminder I will try to fix this with simple "hide cursor" command for few sec. That will prevent us of any actions until info of collection is finished and it will automatically re-open dialogue after. I think same happens with Selina when we ask her for her panties.

Reactions: Krull

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I used save from v0.14 at special edition magazine
Hmm, this is not a savegame provided in the v015 version? If so, then you've answered your own question. Using savegames from other versions don't work! In the game is a savegames folder and instructions how to use them. You can now start from the end of every version you want bij going to the options menu. Or use the load game were you see two: the first is always the mom route at the end of the previous version and the other the neighbor route.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
1 day never ends.. I was hoping to see his wife but i guess it is 1 day game :p
However , there is so many hot scenes with beautiful animations and graphics.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
talking to nadya/the maid she replies before willy talks to her; might be a small bug, although if there is some dialogue tree it might be hidden. i like this game very much, thank you [edit] one thing i like best is that willy always mixes up nenad's name (or was it menod ? - yeah, that's the one)

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
Hey Mr. Ninid, welcome to the forum. I hope you dont mind that i use a picture from your game as my Avatar. See it as an advertising for your game Mr. Monud ;-)
Okay, let's think about future ideas in this game.
-One thing i have in mind is a meeting with Gloria on her yacht, maybe together with Maria in a jacuzzi. That would be nice Mr. Momuz
-Another interesting part could be a SM-Lesson with Domina and Angel. There would be tons of options Mr. Nemud

Reactions: kencoro

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hey Mr. Ninid, welcome to the forum. I hope you dont mind that i use a picture from your game as my Avatar. See it as an advertising for your game Mr. Monud ;-)
Okay, let's think about future ideas in this game.
-One thing i have in mind is a meeting with Gloria on her yacht, maybe together with Maria in a jacuzzi. That would be nice Mr. Momuz
-Another interesting part could be a SM-Lesson with Domina and Angel. There would be tons of options Mr. Nemud
Hi and no worries about your avatar. Willy D is free game and anyone may use pic of it as long as it is something that is free also. Lady Gloria does have dialogue about her yacht when we first meet her, and that is not accidental dialogue option. What exactly future of game brings can sometimes show in "early" dialogue option... And about Domina... Well she would not have that name if she is not "special" girl in the game... Different then all others. What and how things will happen with her is matter of time cause it takes a bit more scripting :)

Reactions: MindTheGap

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
on hint it say "Tell Mom you need to visit Mrs. Maria"
i dont have on map mom place, i did neighbor path, what to do?

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes