kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks @monroe for updating OP nad @goobdoob for doing support. I'll try to collect stuff to fix few things in OP during the weekend.

@goobdoob: Does that linkded unloadable library even exist? It seems like it's in /usr/local which makes me think about it like it was linked against some "shady" library from brew for example, like it was custom-built library installed to /usr/local under linux.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I have to go back to mom and ask her about lunch but that option is not available, what should i do?

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I downloaded all 3 parts of v. 0.32 and can't get the game to automatically extract when I click on part one. The 0.32 part 1 file looks different that it's 0.31 counterpart? When I click on 0.31 part 1 it immediately start extracting and I get prompts to load the next 2 parts. When I click on 0.32 part 1, I shows me a file called "Adventures of Willy D 0.32" and doesn't auto extract. What's going on here? Thanks for the help.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Mac solution here:
Oh, I was able to get the game to run again, but the mouse is still locked in the upper left hand corner of the game. I've tried countless combinations of changes to the resolution, but nothing works.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I downloaded all 3 parts of v. 0.32 and can't get the game to automatically extract when I click on part one. The 0.32 part 1 file looks different that it's 0.31 counterpart? When I click on 0.31 part 1 it immediately start extracting and I get prompts to load the next 2 parts. When I click on 0.32 part 1, I shows me a file called "Adventures of Willy D 0.32" and doesn't auto extract. What's going on here? Thanks for the help.
Make sure that all three parts are in the same directory. I use 7zip to extract and have had no problems. I am on windows 7 computer. Do your three files end with "001, 002, 003"? /if so then 7zip should stitch them all together if you click on part 1.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Make sure that all three parts are in the same directory. I use 7zip to extract and have had no problems. I am on windows 7 computer. Do your three files end with "001, 002, 003"? /if so then 7zip should stitch them all together if you click on part 1.
Thanks, I use WinRAR and won't stitch the 0.32 parts together. I can still get WinRAR to stitch the 0.31 parts together so don't see what the issue is other than the .032 files are different somehow? I'm using Win 10, and when I click on .032 part 1 the file opens and reveals the sub files.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
How can I get the event with DeeDee in Jeb when you click on the hotel? It only said it would be added later.

sakki123

Jan 12, 2018
omg, i just can't get the mom photo's in his bedroom, i'm doing what walkthrough says to do, but just cant get it! Someone can help me pls?

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks, I use WinRAR and won't stitch the 0.32 parts together. I can still get WinRAR to stitch the 0.31 parts together so don't see what the issue is other than the .032 files are different somehow? I'm using Win 10, and when I click on .032 part 1 the file opens and reveals the sub files.
I give up and will probably move on. I had no problem downloading and playing 3-4 different updated games today, except for this one. I've literally spent hours downloading, installing, modifying etc... this effin v. 0.32 with no luck. I had no problem installing and playing v. 0.31. I'm sure others are having similar installation problems/issues too.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks @monroe for updating OP nad @goobdoob for doing support. I'll try to collect stuff to fix few things in OP during the weekend.

@goobdoob: Does that linkded unloadable library even exist? It seems like it's in /usr/local which makes me think about it like it was linked against some "shady" library from brew for example, like it was custom-built library installed to /usr/local under linux.
I agree - it seems like something someone installed, not something that should be there. I don't have any libpng stuff in /usr/local. I have libpng14 in /Library, in a mono framework, but no ibpng16. I would expect libpng to be installed in the app, not required from /usr/local.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Ohhh GD, I finally got v. 0.32 to work after another hour of loading and copying. I think some of the files that I originally downloaded were possibly corrupted, and redownloaded these from other sources and seem to be fine. Can't imagine doing all this BS each and every time this game is updated, especially not being able to use previous saves!:eek:

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes