Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I just put the .exe update file into the directory where my .exe game is. The one I use to launch the game. So for me personally, although the directory was called "Adventures of Willy D 30" , inside was "Adventures of Willy D 31.exe" because that's where I updated to 31. I put the UpdateWillyD-031_to_032 file into the same folder as "Adventures of Willy D 31.exe" and it worked fine.
Thanks, I finally figured it out but now can't find my 0.31 saves. I opened the 0.32 application and there's no files available to load on the main page?! Can someone please tell me what's going on here?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks, I finally figured it out but now can't find my 0.31 saves. I opened the 0.32 application and there's no files available to load on the main page?! Can someone please tell me what's going on here?
Don't use old saves. Use the autosaves from the dev, linked in the last few pages. Old saves can cause bad things to happen (script errors, crashes, etc).

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Don't use old saves. Use the autosaves from the dev, linked in the last few pages. Old saves can cause bad things to happen (script errors, crashes, etc).
Yea I found these. Can you select all or do you have to download them individually? Thanks.

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
I have a problem with this game...that I also had with version 0.31, second time I open it goes in a "wider than screen mode" that I can't no longer change since the exit command in the options is literaly out of the screen...file config.ini seems to point I must edit the .vis file but how to open it? a text editor seems not to work....happens only to me? please someone help

dirdigg

Jul 1, 2017
I'm getting the exact same thing on v 32- here's the text of my config file. Changing anything on fullscreen or resolution doesn't help.
I have a problem with this game...that I also had with version 0.31, second time I open it goes in a "wider than screen mode" that I can't no longer change since the exit command in the options is literaly out of the screen...file config.ini seems to point I must edit the .vis file but how to open it? a text editor seems not to work....happens only to me? please someone help
FILE = "Adventures Of Willy D 0.32.vis"
#
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
# yes - starts the game in fullscreen
# no - starts the game in a window
FULLSCREEN = no
#
# RESOLUTION = {Auto|Desktop|Game}
# Auto - wide-screen support is activated if a wide-screen display is detected
# Desktop - current desktop resolution is used when game is started in full screen mode
# Game - game is initialized with the resolution specified in the game
RESOLUTION = Game
#
# INTRO = {yes|no}
# yes - Show the intro movie on start-up
# no - Don't show the intro movie
#
# LANGUAGE = {German|English|...}
#
# LOGLEVEL = {Info|Warning|Error}
LOGLEVEL = info

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
I'm getting the exact same thing on v 32- here's the text of my config file. Changing anything on fullscreen or resolution doesn't help.

#
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
FULLSCREEN = no
#
# Desktop - current desktop resolution is used when game is started in full screen mode
RESOLUTION = Game
#
# INTRO = {yes|no}
#
#
LOGLEVEL = info
Already tried this...even put the intro no command...but problem persist and intro animation shows anyway...seems not to change anything

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

#
# FULLSCREEN = {yes|no}
FULLSCREEN = no
#
RESOLUTION = Game
#
# INTRO = {yes|no}
#
#
LOGLEVEL = info
Already tried this...even put the intro no command...but problem persist and intro animation shows anyway...seems not to change anything
The config.ini in the game folder is used once - the first time the game is launched. After that, the config.ini in the save folder is used. Edit that one to change the game's settings.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
everytime i change screens i get a screen about 1/3 the size of main screen.it shows up top left.will there be a fix

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
The config.ini in the game folder is used once - the first time the game is launched. After that, the config.ini in the save folder is used. Edit that one to change the game's settings.
where the save folder is located? uninstalled and installed again...and same problem...must not be in the game folder

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
c:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 032\Savegames\

mentioned config.ini is in c:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 032
actually mine was located, after a search, in C:\Users\Windows 10\Appdata\Local....but thanks anyway, now problem solved...if the Author forced resolution for bigger screen maybe an advice would have been useful

Reactions: hazyy

josch34

Aug 24, 2017
The Mac-Version doesn't work. I tried the update function as well as downloading the whole thing again. It gives an unspecific error message before starting.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I love this game but i miss out everytime with a new update regarding what has happened as I can never finish the a new update. SO next update i use devs saves and i see ive missed out on some women and how they were unlocked. IT's annoying and now at a point where i think ill stop playing this game, which is a pity.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes