Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Where do you find diane's platinum doll, or ruby's gold doll? Can't find them, i'm stuck on 131 statues on both paths.

Reactions: khorst

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Alright, so I've given up on the Mac version. Which is a shame, but what can you do, this stuff is free here.

Switched to the Windows version, and I find that while running the game my mouse is very floaty. Everything runs fine, but the mouse courser seems to float, not exactly the 1:1 movement I had with the Mac version.

Anyone know of a fix?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The Mac-Version doesn't work. I tried the update function as well as downloading the whole thing again. It gives an unspecific error message before starting.
Alright, so I've given up on the Mac version. Which is a shame, but what can you do, this stuff is free here.

Switched to the Windows version, and I find that while running the game my mouse is very floaty. Everything runs fine, but the mouse courser seems to float, not exactly the 1:1 movement I had with the Mac version.

Anyone know of a fix?
Mac solution here:

Where do you find diane's platinum doll, or ruby's gold doll? Can't find them, i'm stuck on 131 statues on both paths.
Hey i have the same state as GG i stuck ta 131 dols and cant proceed with Jade. Non incest patch. Pls someone help us?
You guys should get the walkthrough. Click the fish in Willy's room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get the Jade sex scene you need 132 dolls. Be aware that there's a bug picking up her doll - you can pick it up, but you don't get it in your collection.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Even with the walkthrough I cant get past 131 dolls and be unable to reach the new Jade scene.
Can someone tell me which doll I missed? I think it must be a main story doll because in both paths are the same free spots for dolls but dont have any clou what is missing.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Even with the walkthrough I cant get past 131 dolls and be unable to reach the new Jade scene.
Can someone tell me which doll I missed? I think it must be a main story doll because in both paths are the same free spots for dolls but dont have any clou what is missing.
Princess.

Reactions: khorst and Cherfo

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
Which doll is on 3 gold in incest path?

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes