darontan

Aug 13, 2017
[QUOTE = "meone, post: 1028323, üye: 95786"] Aynı problemim var, etrafta bir çalışma var mı? [/ QUOTE]
sorry my english very bad solution this problem options and autosaves and mary bed photo replay :) sorry very vey bad english hahahahaha

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
ugh when i start up to the game, the resolution is kinda mess up, it's way too big
anyone having the same problem ?
I'm not sure if this can be done on the MAC version (I'm a PC user), but you might want to try and edit the "config.ini" file in the directory where you have the game installed (it is in the same folder where the ".exe" to launch the game is found). I also suggest making a backup copy as well so you can always revert back to the original if something happens to go wrong.

You can use any text-based editor (I just use Windows Notepad) to edit the file.

UPDATE: To find the "config.ini" on a MAC OS, refer to this quote:

This works on a Mac. You just need to find config.ini.

Right click on the app, select "Show Package Contents". Then open Contents and Resources. config.ini is in there.
When editing the "config.ini" file, it should look something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The above contents in the spoiler are my own "config.ini" settings, so they are probably going to be different from what you will initially see when you edit your own. But basically the 2 lines I suggest editing are the following:

FULLSCREEN = no
RESOLUTION = 1600x900

First one should be self-explanatory (FULLSCREEN = yes or no). I personally like running in a windowed mode since I usually have more than one application open at a time and I'm not currently rocking a dual (or more) monitor setup. But obviously this option is up to personal preference.

Second one (which is probably the one that will help with your problem the most) is what desktop resolution you want the game to render in. Maybe for some reason the game's default was not optimal for your system, so try changing the value here to a resolution you know that your system supports.

After you're done editing the "config.ini" file, simply save it and then re-launch the game to see if it fixes the problem.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm not sure if this can be done on the MAC version (I'm a PC user), but you might want to try and edit the "config.ini" file in the directory where you have the game installed (it is in the same folder where the ".exe" to launch the game is found). I also suggest making a backup copy as well so you can always revert back to the original if something happens to go wrong.

You can use any text-based editor (I just use Windows Notepad) to edit the file.

When editing the "config.ini" file, it should look something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The above contents in the spoiler are my own "config.ini" settings, so they are probably going to be different from what you will initially see when you edit your own. But basically the 2 lines I suggest editing are the following:

FULLSCREEN = no
RESOLUTION = 1600x900

First one should be self-explanatory (FULLSCREEN = yes or no). I personally like running in a windowed mode since I usually have more than one application open at a time and I'm not currently rocking a dual (or more) monitor setup. But obviously this option is up to personal preference.

Second one (which is probably the one that will help with your problem the most) is what desktop resolution you want the game to render in. Maybe for some reason the game's default was not optimal for your system, so try changing the value here to a resolution you know that your system supports.

After you're done editing the "config.ini" file, simply save it and then re-launch the game to see if it fixes the problem.

Right click on the app, select "Show Package Contents". Then open Contents and Resources. config.ini is in there.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017

Ah, thanks for the update! Since the post that I was replying to didn't have specifics in it (like what OS they were running on), I didn't want to assume my suggestions written for a PC user were going to be similar to a MAC user. Glad to see it isn't anymore complicated than it needs to be.

hunterkabai

Aug 3, 2018
I can't find university and church at map.
When does church location will open.
when i click hint it showing Explore all unlockables wait for updates
is't game end for v24?

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes