et3

Jul 10, 2017
Enough with the spaming, Blup Blup wrote one of the most detailed WTs and you still keep insisting that nothing is in it. At least show some respect to his hard work shared for free and try to actually play instead of asking everything or stop playing.
Finally, someone concrete (sabbathfan) answered all the malcontents

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@Nenad A. Nice update!
Hope soon you can add more stuff to the collections. Like the portfolios which was left with only 1 in there.

GrapeRushPerv

May 10, 2017
can i get a copy of willy d v 22, 23 , or 24 configuration file (config.ini) for the screen resolution I try editing the text through note pad for the windows version of the game and nothing changes when I do so and only because there is like a corrupt header or page error of some sort when extracting v 24 of willy d

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys, I keep getting a Runtime Error. I uninstalled my old library and installed it from 0 and it did not get fixed.
Any way of fixing it?

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
This games graphic very good & every character in this games look nice. Even the animation and how he did it that position sex very nice too but the size insane and it still far from completed it, isn't it ? I'm afraid he will stop created or continue this games because the games just getting bigger and he will not dare to continued or people not dare to download it especially for new one.

NeoBlade

May 14, 2017
Awesome Game Nenad
Really interested to see how you play out the new character Natalie from Orion Star Hotel, from the Dolls that were collected , she seems like a Good Girl Gone Bad scenario mixed with Netorare (cuckold) .. :) , Something like Mia's arc..
That seems cool, really hope it does goes in that direction.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
can anybody help me, i can only find 6 karmasutra pages, one on a box near the start, one on the shelf near the start, one on a barrel, one near a chest, one on a box in the bottom right corner, and one near the cabinets where the key is, where's the seventh one?

Cmonkeez

May 18, 2018
can anybody help me, i can only find 6 karmasutra pages, one on a box near the start, one on the shelf near the start, one on a barrel, one near a chest, one on a box in the bottom right corner, and one near the cabinets where the key is, where's the seventh one?
On the couch, bottom left of the right cushion... it's blends in really well

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
This games graphic very good & every character in this games look nice. Even the animation and how he did it that position sex very nice too but the size insane and it still far from completed it, isn't it ? I'm afraid he will stop created or continue this games because the games just getting bigger and he will not dare to continued or people not dare to download it especially for new one.
I have plan to finish Willy D game and later to create more games alike this. People are afraid to download "big" games when it comes to size on HDD. However, when all in game in animated it has to be big. I am more afraid to download 100mb game... What can fit 100mb? few pictures in low resolution? I don't think that in 2018 we should worry about size of game. Bigger in most cases at least means, a bunch of content. And as far as I know Willy D game if you start from begin will take around 10-12 hors of gameplay already. Considering that all in game is animated I'd say game is not way to big, since I did compress all files to webp. :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
will there be more from nurse candy and dr scarlett? they are both very hot
they will both have "standard" sex scenes with several different animations etc... They will be part of "open world" things so we will have to find a way to "unlock" their sex scenes. I plan to add em soon, but not in next update tho since 0.25 will go on with base main story...

Reactions: Deep Thought
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes