Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Some great animation scenes for V24 and the dialog for the main incest scene between brother and sister was very raunchy. The aunt scene reminded me of the old 70's comedy movies with the bored housewife haha.

Only thing I didn't like was the visual change for the blonde sister. I think perhaps it was done so that she looks like her mother, but whilst the mother also has some really great dialog, she too is fuck ugly. Much preferred the original older sister face.
Melissa figure did not change a single polygon from day 1... I designed her myself in Z-brush and it's same model from version when she appear in game.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Melissa figure did not change a single polygon from day 1... I designed her myself in Z-brush and it's same model from version when she appear in game.
Fair enough. I was sure she looked much cuter in the original beach scenes. But it has been a while since she featured so no doubt I remembered her wrong.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
v 24 is without a save ?????????? !!!!! - can not load save ending v 23
GAH!

Start V24 and then quit out (no need to save). Copy and paste the new save game files (if you only downloaded the torrent version then use the megalink and right click and select download as zip on the save game and walkthrough file) Then in your search bar at the bottom left type in %appdata%. Select app data, local and then willy d 24. Paste the save game file over the appdata folder and then you're good to go next time you select load game.

U

User_196312

Hello all.

When i go in maria's house my game crash automatically.

Someone have this too??

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The walkthrough says this:

• Willy could already make money by selling essences or petals (page 57) to sister Larissa. So go to [Treehole cabin] and get at least a petal. Go to the [church] and drop the petal on sister Larissa. This unlocks the “Visit church” dialogue and now Willy can [enter church]. Ask Raquel “What are you doing here?” followed by “So your daughter is a student?”
Raquel doesn't have those dialog choices for me, just "How did you find out your husband cheat on you?", so I can't get to Katy at the University. What do I need to do to talk to Raquel?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
The walkthrough says this:

• Willy could already make money by selling essences or petals (page 57) to sister Larissa. So go to [Treehole cabin] and get at least a petal. Go to the [church] and drop the petal on sister Larissa. This unlocks the “Visit church” dialogue and now Willy can [enter church]. Ask Raquel “What are you doing here?” followed by “So your daughter is a student?”
Raquel doesn't have those dialog choices for me, just "How did you find out your husband cheat on you?", so I can't get to Katy at the University. What do I need to do to talk to Raquel?
If you're using your old saves, don't. Use the saves provided by Nenad.

If you're using the correct saves, then try to interact with everything in church. If it's still not working, then it can be a bug.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If you're using your old saves, don't. Use the saves provided by Nenad.

If you're using the correct saves, then try to interact with everything in church. If it's still not working, then it can be a bug.
I tried loading all the autosaves on the incest path from Nenad that have the church unlocked, and all have the same problem. I spot checked 0.23 on the normal path, and same issue.

Nothing useful in the church to interact with.

v0.18 is the first autosave with the church unlocked. The virginity key is in the inventory.

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Where is sister larisa? I tried to find church on the mini map, but with no effect. I am playing 0.22, and its the last point in the walkthrough in this version. Can someone help? When pressing H it says that I have to explore church, university and library and wait for the next update.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes