noobizor

Sep 4, 2017
Hey guys,
I just started playing this masterpiece (can already say that!)
Got a few walking bugs, where Willie went into Nirvana and I couldn't move on.
Now i have a bug where tha "B" button doesn't show hints anymore.
Any suggestions?

And btw, why isnt there a "new" signt for new photos. Until now its just clear whene you got photos of whom they are, but a "new" sign like with the dolls would be very helpful

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys,
I just started playing this masterpiece (can already say that!)
Got a few walking bugs, where Willie went into Nirvana and I couldn't move on.
Now i have a bug where tha "B" button doesn't show hints anymore.
Any suggestions?

And btw, why isn't there a "new" sign for new photos. Until now its just clear when you got photos of whom they are, but a "new" sign like with the dolls would be very helpful
When you get out of way borders and can't click on objects or characters anymore you can right click on any exit/change of scene and Willy will "reset" then just go back to previous scene that you wanted to be on. It is engine bug so nothing I can do really. I know also that "New" animations would be handy on other collections and I do plan to make em but it is huge time consuming job cause there are so many photos already. I hope I will get to it one of next updates though. Also "B" button was made up to Maria's villa. Again. Not hard to do just time consuming... I hope I will do all this lil features in next few updates and that will make game even more enjoyable for all who play it :)

revista

May 29, 2017
Hey @Nenad, thanks for a great game. It has great quality and content.
I want to share an idea for future versions: Willy is a great collector of girl's stuff... maybe he could also collect (steal) girl's dildos or sex toys and then use it with them when he has sex with the girls...
Girls can have more than one toy and a great variety of them.
It also shows how kinky they are and what kind of stuff they hide in their drawers, just as in real life.
He can even buy new ones at the SexShop and give them as a presents, etc...
Let's see what the community and yourself think about this!

MazFactor

Jul 4, 2017
Hey @Nenad, thanks for a great game. It has great quality and content.
I want to share an idea for future versions: Willy is a great collector of girl's stuff... maybe he could also collect (steal) girl's dildos or sex toys and then use it with them when he has sex with the girls...
Girls can have more than one toy and a great variety of them.
It also shows how kinky they are and what kind of stuff they hide in their drawers, just as in real life.
He can even buy new ones at the SexShop and give them as a presents, etc...
Let's see what the community and yourself think about this!
You really want to complicate the game, @Nenad is trying to release the update as quickly as possible, but with such complexity we will receive the update once a month

johnnydelight

Aug 13, 2017
So I haven't seen anything here (didn't look too hard). But now everything wants to default to the far right of the screen and I cannot do much of anything (even willy will stay off screen)

noobizor

Sep 4, 2017
When you get out of way borders and can't click on objects or characters anymore you can right click on any exit/change of scene and Willy will "reset" then just go back to previous scene that you wanted to be on. It is engine bug so nothing I can do really. I know also that "New" animations would be handy on other collections and I do plan to make em but it is huge time consuming job cause there are so many photos already. I hope I will get to it one of next updates though. Also "B" button was made up to Maria's villa. Again. Not hard to do just time consuming... I hope I will do all this lil features in next few updates and that will make game even more enjoyable for all who play it :)
That's what I call a fast reply. Thanks for that.
But not just for that but for the whole game. I love it! The art, the style, that it is a point and click adventure, the HUUUUUUUGE amount of content, the gags, the story. I tried out almost every of the top games of this site but always skipped yours. I don't know what stopped me from playing it.

For me it is the gratest game on this site. For me everything is awesome of this game. I startet playing computer games with Simon the Sorcerer and Broken Sword and love them till now. I don't know why your game is not higher on the Top List, I really dont get it. I thought Milfy City deserved that spot, maybe someday, if you would stop right now, it would deserve it, but for now this game is for me by far on top!
We should spread the message and get some people going to spend some money for you. I cannot understand why there are just 360 patreons on your game.
And that less amount of support, while bringing so much content and putting in so much effort in this game shows that you are one hell of a ambitious and diligent guy!
You just won one more patreon.
Keep on the great work!

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes