AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
How to progress with Jux? I have only peephole available and dunno what to do next. I am checking the walkthrough and can't find anything.. :c

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Enough with the spaming, Blup Blup wrote one of the most detailed WTs and you still keep insisting that nothing is in it. At least show some respect to his hard work shared for free and try to actually play instead of asking everything or stop playing.

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Enough with the spaming, Blup Blup wrote one of the most detailed WTs and you still keep insisting that nothing is in it. At least show some respect to his hard work shared for free and try to actually play instead of asking everything or stop playing.
ah, I can tell u are pissed a bit, but there's no reason. It was just a simple question. I read the wt 2 times and can't find it. It is just my dumbness that I cant find it, thats why I ask for the answer, because there's no Q&A thread here. Chill man.

Reactions: Maericke

inyourface

May 30, 2017
hello, how do I print the photo of mom ?, she reveals her boobs but when I turn on the printer she tells me that she has no ink

Reactions: exca89

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Coming back to this months later makes it that much harder to remember all the women's names and where they're located. But I'll always remember fucking CARLOS!!!

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
hey in my game after carlos i go to stella but there nothing only in bathroom are pple? WTF? some one help me

edit:
ok i thnik is ok just Winrar goes wrong after open firs copy is ok ;)

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
Using old save file from end of 0.23 (played from start of game) there is no progression trigger for the first item in 0.24 in the walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are the lastest 0.24 savefiles incest & normal path who needs
Are those for the end of 0.24, or the start? I'd like to play 0.24

*EDIT*

Seems I overlooked the folder on the G-Drive, oops.

GrapeRushPerv

May 10, 2017
Missing: wdw\voice\gorilla.wav,
Missing: graphics\inner_bg_shadow.png
Missing: graphics\inner_bg_shadow.png
Container 'C:\Users\Nenad\Desktop\Willy D 024\scene\Scene.vs194'
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Missing these files and The Aunt won't even pop up after I talk to carlos about dee dee's threesome

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
my saves from 22 are corrupted, anyone with save from that time. it ask met to with danielle but she just say bye nothing else

to be correct i need end of .22

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes