3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
updated. Having issues with the download of the newest version. Unsure of the issue but it works in the browser just fine. For those curious as to when he usually releases a new version, check around the 10th-15th, unless it's delayed it'll be there. I only check this game out every once in awhile.

Also @DDC1234 press enter after you get through the tutorial stage. The browser Patreon link has a list of controls displayed above the game.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The only available non-patreon link for downloading this game requires not only membership in the host site, but it requires you to pay money when clicking the download link... The play link on the host site doesn't do anything, at least not in Edge or Chrome... This may require some additional links for download...

Theburnz87

Jun 4, 2017
The only available non-patreon link for downloading this game requires not only membership in the host site, but it requires you to pay money when clicking the download link... The play link on the host site doesn't do anything, at least not in Edge or Chrome... This may require some additional links for download...
Right above were it say enter amount there should be a link that says "no thanks take me to download" it should start downloading shortly after.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I use Firefox, never tested in Chrome or Edge (who uses Edge?). As for playing in browser it's always worked fine for me, even back when I didn't have a PC and was using a special web browser that had a flash player and the ability to set macros for keys on an iPhone 5. And @Theburnz87 is correct, you just look for the no thanks option to download.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So idk, either game takes for ever to load if downloaded or the downloads just don't work. Testing something to figure it out. I've been using browsers to attempt to play it but that's not working. Firefox just gives me a blank page after loading and Chrome thinks I want to download the SWF from my own PC.

So downloaded an SWF player because Firefox and Chrome wouldn't work. SWF player works fine though. Only issue is I can't change the resolution and can't save. So all the time I loaded into progressing got reset.

ash

Sep 21, 2016
@
Try using Adobe Flash Player, the standalone version.
You simply take the SWF and drop it on the application. This way saving works, and I think you can resize.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Layout is still obstructing the scene images. Charger, how could you be oblivious to presentation?!
If you hit Shift it hides the UI so you can see the scene images without obstruction.

Also, hi. It'sa me. I only just found this forum so sorry about not being around to respond to feedback. XD

To respond to the continuing problems of not having a good download link; I did used to have a direct download for the public release, but Dropbox froze my account for using too much bandwidth. So, I had to take down the public release from dropbox, can only do it on gamejolt now.

Do you guys think though you could maybe not share the patron release link publicly? It's kind of meant to be a thank-you to supporters and I don't like to change the link, since keeping the same link lets people who pledged at one point still have access later on.

Reactions: FakeGuy

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I don't really have a plan to include pregnancy during the game, as I want to avoid the possibility of bringing a pregnant character with you to fight monsters. I might include it in the post-game wrap up though for the main endings depending on if I can find a good way to fit it in.

Reactions: Gaboris

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
0.46 is out according to patreon
Update when?
Also what happened to Mind Conquest and why do you not have Game Dev rank? @HypnoChanger

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
0.46 is now public:

Here's what's new in this update:

- Play scene for Normal Ashley added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Berserker Ashley added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Party Ashley added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Mindless Ashley added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 2 scenes added to corrupt submissive plotline with art by Hilent.
- Grapple spell option added to corrupt submissive plotline (without julia) with art by Hilent.
- 2 scenes added to Julia Domme plotline
- Ms. Rack can now be given The Book during her secret classes, with art by Hilent.
- 1 scene added to Ms. Rack booked plotline to get Dr. Tiff, with art by Hilent.
- Entire Berserker plotline rewritten for Julia as a Domme
- Repeatable hypnotic breast scene added to library for Domme Julia to replace normal flashing scene
- 1 Date scene with Julia added
- 1 scene added for Charmed Ashley
- Library scenes added for Jane's new personalities, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Sadist Dr. Tiff added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Play scene for Love Doctor Dr. Tiff added with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 1 scene added to Derrick's Family plotline
- Angie can be enslaved (Personality changes will be in the next update)

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Things I like:
-So many paths and options, pretty sure that without the walkthrough I wouldn't have found even 30% of the stuff in this game
-The changing personalities changing dialogues and scenes and some paths, adds to the sheer amount of stuff in this
-I find the music pretty okay
-Neat take on the mind control idea with them not being mindless slaves and having them keep their personalities, just with the whole "find pleasure in obeying" addition

Things I don't like:
-The dungeon can be an annoying grind to get through. Thankfully there's no game overs for losing random fights
-I wish there were better indications of when characters will learn new skills to help alleviate the repetition of grinding a bit
-Having only slave play scenes be repeatable. It would be nice to have a gallery or scene viewer of some kind for the stuff you can't re-view without loading old saves
-Inconsistent art styles between character art for conversations and event art. Not a huge thing, but mildly noticeable.
-Also wish that characters had more poses. Having the MC constantly touching his face or Ms. Rack always with her arms folded is weird after a while.

But overall very much enjoyed this.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
0.46 is out according to patreon
Update when?
Also what happened to Mind Conquest and why do you not have Game Dev rank? @HypnoChanger
I do public releases every 20th. I assume I don't have Game Dev rank because I don't have a lot of posts and didn't actually start the thread so whoever gives ranks probably hasn't noticed me.

As for what happened to Mind Conquest, it just updates at a slower pace than AH. I'm hoping to finish a new version this month though if I can.

Things I like:
-So many paths and options, pretty sure that without the walkthrough I wouldn't have found even 30% of the stuff in this game
-The changing personalities changing dialogues and scenes and some paths, adds to the sheer amount of stuff in this
-I find the music pretty okay
-Neat take on the mind control idea with them not being mindless slaves and having them keep their personalities, just with the whole "find pleasure in obeying" addition

Things I don't like:
-The dungeon can be an annoying grind to get through. Thankfully there's no game overs for losing random fights
-I wish there were better indications of when characters will learn new skills to help alleviate the repetition of grinding a bit
-Having only slave play scenes be repeatable. It would be nice to have a gallery or scene viewer of some kind for the stuff you can't re-view without loading old saves
-Inconsistent art styles between character art for conversations and event art. Not a huge thing, but mildly noticeable.
-Also wish that characters had more poses. Having the MC constantly touching his face or Ms. Rack always with her arms folded is weird after a while.

But overall very much enjoyed this.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm going to re-balance the dungeon, spells, and EXP once I have the dungeon and spell lists finished to make a smoother progression without too much grinding.

I want to do a gallery, but so far I have not found a good way to implement it that won't inflate the filesize and filesize is sort of important because apparently once the game hits about 150mb stencyl won't compile anymore. Had to run all my images through a compressor to get the game to compile again a couple months ago.

I have Hilent redrawing the avatars at the moment, so they will be more consistent in quality with scene art.

I would like to do more poses, but that might be a gradual thing. There are so many expressions, alternate costumes and characters that drawing unique poses for each expression as well would be too expensive (It's going to cost about $2,000 to redo all the avatars as it is) So, after I get all of those done I might commission some alternate poses later down the line after I save more up.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Just tried .48 and have two small bugs to report on the Willing Slave Val route.

1) Normally holding Enter to skip dialogue will automatically stop when a choice comes up, but the store scene with Val in this route seems to be an exception and it blows right past as if you chose option 1 (I THINK, wasn't paying too much attention to the specific dialogue that followed this).

2) When doing the double TF scene at the end of the route (at least I think it's the end? The Walkthrough is apparently only up to .46 still) the TF image does the reveal and slow pan up, but then as soon as the text box comes up the Sarah BJ picture covers the TF one. You can tell it's still there since the bottom still shows a little if you pan back down, but the Sarah picture doesn't go away for the rest of the scene.

Also, another small thing I thought would be nice to add after playing this some more is having more interactions with the characters after they become your slaves. As an example, I liked the Molly scene after you get her fired and can choose to cheer her up by motivating her to be the "best slave she can be". Having some more small moments like that with the others would be interesting to see, since as-is most of them seem to just stop being characters after you enslave them unless they're needed for specific triggers for other events.
EDIT: I know there's the slave chatters that can happen in the bedroom, but I don't like those as much because 1)They're randomly triggered, and 2) The MC isn't involved in those and they play out as quick jokes rather than full moments like the Molly example.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes