3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The dev releases the game in a manner that we don't have to update the links. the links provided are always the current version. If the download version isn't the current version, the play online is due too the link being for Patreon Pledges (I paid like $10 cause I like the dev). The download link does have a tip jar for the dev attached but you don't have to pay anything.

Last edited:

Legionnass

May 17, 2017

(check downloads version)
adventure high 0.4.0 is out now for the public just thought I should let you guys know.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The links provided go to the same exact place. I just haven't bothered to update the thread title. I have stated this in a comment above.

Reactions: moborius

Ophoenix

Aug 19, 2017
I am really glad they are updating the art, because the general story line is right up my alley. Now if only they could make it so that some of the really specific things required to unlock entire storylines can't be missed by accident, then it would be just about perfect.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
correction the Private Beta link is the Patreon link. He host a play online version that he gives to his Patreons. There's a way to rip it off the site and to be uploaded elsewhere but i forgot how to do that.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
And there's a download link in the Private Beta page just below the play online button that I saw, that will have to get updated but if it's not on this site then it's there.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I'm trying to load the swf file in firefox, but the page is blank. Help?

Edit: Nvm, it seems Firefox sees it as dangerous and intrusive content.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Played this before, and the ideas for the game are great, but there was basically no content.
You could put girls in a bunch of different 'modes' and then do absolutely nothing with them.

I'll keep this game in mind, but it's not actually worth downloading and playing until there's something like ten times as many h-scenes.

K

Kedub

Is it soooo hard to post link to download, nor to f site but DOWNLOAD one link?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kedub

AdventureHighBeta1.rar what version is this?
Should i download 0.42 from or what??
for what is this link?

POST DOWNLOAD LINK!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
AdventureHighBeta1.rar what version is this?
Should i download 0.42 from or what??
for what is this link?

POST DOWNLOAD LINK!
So the Game Jolt link will update to v0.42 when the dev releases it to the public in a week or 2, as for the Private Beta, that is the newest Version and takes you to his blog where you can play it in your browser as well as provides a download link. And it's not hard to post a link to download, the dev just releases it in a manner that I don't have to so I don't bother, I just update the text. Also the Game Jolt link says v0.41, would of updated it if it was v0.42 which is why it says Public version.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The late game is getting really artificially bloated. It should be picking up pace toward the climax, but the advancement curve steepens while the monsters get more damage resistant, and the character with the highest dam output is been deliberately hobbled. The creator suggests through the character of Dr Tiff that floors beyond 15 get more difficult, but he must be confusing tedium with gameplay challenge. Is that what's supposed to separate the achievers from the dreamers?

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Cannot find the main menu that was talked about in the beginning am i doing something wrong ?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes