• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection SiteRip Adult Comics Club Collection [2022-11-26] [Melkor Mancin]

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
what other stuff does this guy have since the last update?
I think since the last update Mancin has released Sidney 4 and he's about 7-8 pages into Sweet Tooth (AKA Naughty in Law 4). There's also been a bunch of other sketch stuff as well.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have Sidney part 4?
EditL nvm, the mega link from INinnerzI have it. Thank you very much:love:

Reactions: aescs

Zez

Jul 3, 2017
Archives are corrupted, could you please upload them again?
Oh yeah, just downloaded the 2 mega files from post #1 and the other from #67, and they all extract perfectly.
Guess it would help if you listed which ones you've tried, yes?

Last edited:

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
This last comic was proof that Melkor really needs to start writing scripts. It really feels like he knew how it would start and how it would end but was just making it up as he went along in the middle. There was no reason for it to run for 54 pages.

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
Oh yeah, just downloaded the 2 mega files from post #1 and the other from #67, and they all extract perfectly.
Guess it would help if you listed which ones you've tried, yes?
The second part from post one does not extract. It says the rar file is corrupted!

psycha

Apr 19, 2019
I am also unable to extract. Had to rename the file to .zip and still no luck. No file and Mega had the same issue.

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
I tried romcomix (took 3 days) Nov. 2019 + search on 8muses forums updates. Their rip does not contain adult comix club and some pin-ups. Sorry, I did not have time enough to check and compare with 8muses. I will have to join everything as a one total collection.