Comics Collection SiteRip Adult Comics Club Collection [2022-11-26] [Melkor Mancin]

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
For anyone who is getting corrupted archive when he is trying to open them open winrar, select the zip and use the repair option on it and it should extract without any issues after that.

Reactions: Mercer

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
I do not get it. I download both packages and unzipped it with 7z. When unpacking, he says that some paths are not there. The result in the end is I have unpacked only 900 pages at 980 MB. What Im doing wrong?

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
I do not get it. I download both packages and unzipped it with 7z. When unpacking, he says that some paths are not there. The result in the end is I have unpacked only 900 pages at 980 MB. What Im doing wrong?
Total size 1.86up mb size.
So I split them into 2
first download two part
Then select 2 part & extract with 7z

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
sounds like maybe one of your files didnt fully download?

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Is there a way you can download from 1 comics only to another.
Because it too large...

duburu2

Feb 1, 2018
Can you guy give me a solid and verified this problem I have with one comic?
So A long time ago 5 years or so. I read this comic call "Old Man's Opportunity" or "Opportunity" there are only link on the bottom of the comic linking to Adult Comic Clubs. But I remember that the artist have like 2-3 artist who adopted it since it dropped.

I just need to know who is the artist and who the new artist. Obviously this comic was never finished but the mystery is wrecking my brain

PR Bandit

Jun 27, 2018
1st rar file of nearly a gig isn't Melkor's work and the 2nd file is a Zip that doesn't wanna open. Any help?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i always believe in compatibility, its better to split the archives using winzip, as its also compatible with windows own extractor, instead of forcing you to install 7zip if you already have winrar or another extractor.
one way is to "merge" the two files. use hjsplit ( )
that will give you 1 big file, just rename the extension to *.zip and you can extract it.